“Wonderful Philly Cheesesteak!”
Review of D L Mc Laughlin's - CLOSED

D L Mc Laughlin's
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Very friendly staff bad wonderful cheesesteaks and draft beer! Neighborhood restaurant. Prices very reasonable! Have heard raves about their burgers too, but always get the cheesesteak.

There are newer reviews for D L Mc Laughlin's

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Had the cheesesteak with peppers , onions , & mushrooms . It was a perfect cheesesteak .
It may be a little smaller and cost a little more than a crappy Footlong from those chain places , but ya get what ya pay for

Reviewed 29 May 2014

My family loves this place! Phillys with ohey gouey cheddar cheese-bread just rite, meat & onions cooked right on the grill. You can watch from the bar if you want. Yummy fires that can be eaten plan or with some yummy malt vinegar. My son loves the kids meals too, which can't be said for other places we have gone. My husband says eveytime I take that 1st bite into the Philly Chesse, my eyes roll back into my head...SO good! It's not a fancy place-just awesome food & awesome service!!!

Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

I used to live near Philadelphia, PA, and my ex grew up there. The trips downtown always included a Philly cheesesteak filled with cheese wiz, mushrooms, peppers and onions. Let me tell you, this is the first time since I've moved down south, anything has come close to the true taste of Philly! It is like a hole in the wall, but please stop!!! I promise you will not be disappointed in any way!

Reviewed 6 August 2013

DL's has the best wings in South Carolina! While there are many sauces, "Donna's Gold" is my favorite!! The wings are done perfectly, they are crispy and hot, and sauced just right. My guys are in love with the Cheese Steak Sandwiches, which can be as spicy (or not) as you would like. Their fries are fresh cut daily, as is their ground beef for a great hamburger.

Family owned and run, this restaurant is a real treat anytime. You can also get a cocktail while you wait if you are taking your food to go!

In a side note, Donna makes a fantastic corned beef dinner complete with all of the expected trim for St. Patrick's day. Go early to pick it up though.....she always sells it all!