“Great pizza!”

Luke 'n Ollie's Pizzeria
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

When we first sat down I was not sure what to think. Small place not too crowded. Then we were greeted by our really friendly waitress. The pizza was a big surprise. NY style served piping hot with a good chew on the crust. We had a plain cheese and the Ollie's favorite pizza. Both very tasty. My youngest had the kids spaghetti and meatball. I would order this myself. The meatball was great and the sauce was very good. We also shared a basket of fries that were crispy and delicious. Drinks were never empty due to the fast service. Already planning on going here later in the week.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Not sure if we were just absolutely starving or if the pizza was really THAT GOOD! We regularly eat pizza in NYC, Brooklyn and Hoboken and we thought this pizza was almost as good! The service was S L O W but it forced us to embrace the kick-back style of the Isle of Palms. We thought the food was worth the wait.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I stopped by Luke 'n Ollie's while visiting the shops on Isle of Palms. It was very busy but I didn't have to wait for a table. Besides pizza, they have burgers and that type of thing. I just went with a boring cheeseburger which was delicious. The waitress was very sweet and attentive.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

This is some amazing pizza! My husband order the baked speg and he is obsessed. I order the Al Fresco (?) and it was delicious! Go check it out!

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Eat At Luke 'n Ollie's Again This Year As I Did Last Year and It Was just As Good... After a Tired Day At The Beach Its Nice To Walk Across The Street and Have a Awesome Pizza and a Adult Mixed Drink. Yummy For Sure. Server Is Good and Food Is Good! The Servers Are Always Very Attractive! Will Be Back Again!!