“Fantastic stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Outside view of condo Condo Dining and Kitchen Area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Outside view of condo
Condo Dining and Kitchen Area
Kitchen
View from Kitchen to dining and living area
Master Bedroom
World Class Tennis Club at Wild Dunes
World Class Golf at Wild Dunes Resort
Marina outside of Condo
Wild Dunes Ocean Course
Charleston is a short distance away
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

jashump35
Anderson, South Carolina
“OK but Needed TLC”
Reviewed 16 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Just about everything needed updating and or cleaning. It was also inconvenient to most attractions. Required transportation to everything. The space was large and the beds were comfortable. The price was reasonable. We did love The Isle of Palms and the side trips offered.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
17 Nov 2016
I take great pride in the condition of my unit. I have owned this unit for 11 years and the unit has received nothing but 5-star reviews until now. Please read all reviews on TripAdvisor.com, Homeaway.com, and VRBO.COM. The linens are new, the TV'show are new, most appliances are new, and even much of the furniture is new. As to the cleaning, my condo is professionally cleaned after each guest and as an owner, i check the work to ensure that it is done right. I am not sure what was meant by inconvenient to most attractions. This condo is located in Wild Dunes Resort which has 2 championship golf courses, world class Tennis Center, bike rentals, boat rentals, some of the best beaches in all of South Carolina, and a couple of the highest quality seafood restaurants in the Charleston area right on Isle of Palms. If you are looking to visit Charleston, Isle of Palms is one of the closest beaches to the city. Again, I take great pride in providing the very best experience to mt guests and I expect my guests to have a 5-star experience.
Shanommy
Asheville, North Carolina
“Fantastic stay”
Reviewed 5 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

My family and I decided to take a last minute short vacation and we got really lucky and found Chris's condo inside Wild Dunes Resort. The condo has a wonderful, relaxing screened porch with a table perfect for drinking morning coffee and seeing the boats near the marina. The condo was quiet and lovely and we had plenty of room for all 6 of us. Wild Dunes is fantastic and you can rent bikes to easily ride to the beach and amenities in the resort or even dinner at the restaurant on the marina near the condo. Chris does a great job with providing restaurant recommendations and local info. We would definitely stay at his place again! Thanks Chris.

Edward O
Jonesborough
“A Perfect Stay”
Reviewed 13 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

My wife and I have been visiting Charleston for many years. Up until this trip, we always stayed at a different motel, either downtown or in the Summerville area. This was our first trip since our 2 year old daughter was born and we also brought along my in-laws, so a motel room/rooms was out of the question. We had always been curious about Wild Dunes on IOP, so we gave it a shot. This was our first experience with a rental and we could not be more pleased. There was a little problem with the person at the gate upon our late night arrival, so I contacted the rental owner, Chris, and he immediately handled the situation himself. From the time I first contacted Chris about renting, up until the time we checked out, he went over and above with his service and was a pleasure to do business with. Can't say enough good things about him.

The unit itself was very spacious and just as described in the ad. Large, FULLY stocked kitchen. Lovely dining table. Plenty of seating in the living room. Great entertainment system, big screen TV, DVD, VHS, satellite, and Wi-Fi. Nice laundry room with washer/dryer, iron, and ironing board. Two bathrooms with hair dryers, towels, and soap (which we forgot!). Both bedrooms had their own televisions, but who needs TV on IOP. The extra beach towels and three beach chairs were a much appreciated touch, as well. The selling point, though, is the screened balcony overlooking the swimming pool and marina. What a view! Started every morning and ended every night here. Simply wonderful. Speaking of the pool, it was the perfect size and we had it to ourselves each time.

All of the above is reason enough to rent this unit, but I've saved the best for last. The one thing I hate about the Charleston area is the beach experience. Parking is a nightmare, finding a spot on the beach that is not too crowded is difficult, and it is hard to find a place not covered with the ultra protected dunes. The ultimate perk of renting this unit is getting access to the owner's private beach and beach house. This beach is far away from tourists with a massive sandbar and plenty of reserved parking. The beach house was lovely with bathrooms and lots of rocking chairs and dining areas overlooking the beach. There was even a picnic area with charcoal grills. It was absolutely perfect.

If you have a party of six or less, this is the ONLY way to stay in the Charleston area. Thanks again, Chris. We WILL see you again!

Liked best: Private Beach and Beach House
BeLinda B
“The whole package!"”
Reviewed 9 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

I booked this condo as a girls' get-away for my 16 year old daughter, two of her friends, and me. It was perfect! So clean and plenty of room. I appreciated the kitchen for snacks and quick meals- a money saver when travelling with teenagers!- yet we were close enough to beachside restaurants to enjoy meals out, as well. (I recommend breakfast at the Seabiscuit.) I do suggest grabbing last minute food items at the Bi-lo or Target before crossing the bridge to the Isle, as it is much cheaper. We enjoyed the pool our first afternoon of arriving, but hit the beach the next few days. Complimentary parking pass was included, so we parked just a few feet from the beach- so convenient! There is a beach house with outside showers so no tracking half the beach back home. Charleston was only a 20 min drive, as was Sullivan's Island. The owner provided a list of helpful suggestions for beach chair rentals, golf carts, and restaurants. Plenty of towels and kitchen items provided. The area was quiet at night, thus a good night's sleep was had by all. The property manager's number was available 24x7, but we had no reason to call. This rental condo was a steal for the price!!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: cleanliness, comfort, location
Liked least: having to leave!
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Gaithersburg, Maryland
Reviewed 6 November 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: screened porcg, master bedroom and bathroom, kitchen, living room
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
North Carolina
Reviewed 29 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing