1. Understaffed, your room will not be ready on time.
2. Dirty, our bed had food, sand or something in it when I went to get in bed; didn't like I had to change the sheets after a long day.
3. Outdated; rooms, elevators, bathrooms all need to be updated feels like the earlier 90's ( beside the tv; however it did have a chip in the middle of the screen)
4. Don't expect to hear the waves until after 10 or 11 at night; you a surrounded by two very loud bars that you hear through the walls.
5. Ice machine does not work well; makes a cup of ice every 15 min.
The good: the limited staff was very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opening in December 2017 after a complete renovation, The Palms Oceanfront Hotel combines seaside serenity with Lowcountry luxury. Turn to us for a wonderful vacation destination, wedding or get together with friends, family, or business associates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Palms Oceanfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palms Hotel Isle Of
- Palms Isle Of