Review of Pelican Bay 34

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Patrick1g...
Quebec City, Canada
“filthy and infested”
Reviewed 15 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

this house is a beautiful house with plenty of room, however, after staying there over the holiday, we must report that it was filthy. What a shame to rent a house in this condition! The carpets are discusting, the walls are dirty all over the house, the cover sheet on the bed had to be washed by us (you should have seen the color of the water...) not to mention the dishes. the exterior furniture are covered in mold and dirt, and the last but not the least, cockroaches running on my son's bed during the day! After discovering this, I pulled the fridge and the stove to find more dead cockroaches. We left the house, never again! I hope that the owner will read and fix these issues and provide to their customers a clean house. I have travelled for 25 years all over the world, never before I've seen such a mess. What a shame. When I contacted the manager, I requested another house and one was provided next door, spotless but still found 2 dead cockroaches under the stove.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the location
Liked least: how dirty it was and the cockroaches running around
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?

Travellers are raving about these Isle of Palms hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing