“Amazing Adventure and Best Birthday Surprise Ever!”
Review of American Funship - Tours - CLOSED

American Funship - Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: The American Funship is Charleston’s newest private cruising experience. The Funship provides private personalized cruises for couples, families and groups. Whether you’re looking to kick back and nap on the spacious comfy seating or crank up your favorite tunes and go wild off the water slide, the totally tricked-out triple float pontoon boat and USCG captain has something fun for everyone.
Reviewed 1 October 2013

This was the most fantastic journey!! I surprised a friend with the Sunset Cruise for his 30th birthday. John was awesome to work with in planning the surprise. He even brought the boat to a bar at Shem Creek and it was a total surprise. The captain was great - he hooked our phone up to play our own music and took us out on a 2+ hour adventure. We saw dolphins, all the amazing scenery. It was well worth the money and I want to do it again!! Highly highly recommend!!!

1  Thank Derrick N

Reviewed 9 September 2013

This is a quote from my children after our fabulous day on the American Funship. We went sliding, tubing and shell hunting on Capers Island. It really was so much fun and so relaxing for me with Captain Jamie at the helm! He was so good with the kids and really just wanted us to have the most fun possible. I think that it was an amazing way to see Charleston and experience the beauty of the coast and the kids had so much fun that I don't think I'll ever be able to top it!

Reviewed 20 August 2013

I found the American Funship online and I was a little skeptical and when I called John he was a gentleman and very helpful. The day of the cruise the captain Jamie was very professional and the boat was spotless , Jamie was very knowledgable and very patient . I would highly recommend if anyone is in charleston to book a cruise , you will not be disappointed

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Bring your swimsuit and sunscreen and leave the rest to the folks at American Funship tours. Our visit to South Carolina included a trip to Charleston to visit friends and family. The meeting place for our familes of teens and younger children was on the Amercian Funship dock. The Funship was clean, well stocked with food, beverages and spa-like towels for our outing. I was tentative at first with young children meandering around a party barge, tubing and going down the slide on the river, but once we met Captain Jamie and our Concierge John we were at ease. Clearly safety conscious and professional, the atmosphere allowed everyone to have a wonderful time relaxing and enjoying the afternoon. As a parent I was able to appreciate the space that easily accommodated our group and the option for the adults and teens to have their own space on the upper deck. Without a doubt, American Funship tours is a destination location when visiting the Charleston area. We look forward to our return next summer and the option of a sunset cruise to celebrate our anniversary.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Great way to spend the day on the harbor. Capt Jamie was awesome. Can't beat the views from the water! It's exactly as the name describes! Ready for next trip aboard the American Funship!