“Awesome! Thanks guys :)”
Review of Port City Moped

Port City Moped
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I stumbled onto this gem on my vacation the first week of May. David and Jordan were extremely friendly, and informative. They have some wonderful brochures on local things to do. I ended up renting a 49cc moped (with harley Davidson style handle bars!!) for the entire week I stayed on the Island. I didn't get the chance, but I would highly recommend taking a trip with their moped's into the downtown Charleston area. I want to move down to the Isle of Palms area after my vacation, and Port City Moped definitely helped as a warm welcome to the area! A must stop for any one vacationing in the area, or anyone whom wants a pleasant way to travel! Will definitely be renting from them again.

1  Thank Benjamin T

Reviewed 28 April 2014

A friend and I rented mopeds for 4 hours and had a great time! I was nervous when we arrived but the owner gave us great instructions and taught us to ride before we left the parking lot. We loved riding around Isle of Palm and Sullivan's Island. It was the highlight of my trip to Charleston.

1  Thank Jjenkinx
Reviewed 9 April 2014

The customer service was great! We were able to see so much more of the island thanks to Jordan. He gave us some awesome recommendations on things to see and places to eat. By far this is the best part of our trip. Plus they have nice, brand-new scooters here!

1  Thank hheather1225
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Such a great experience and a fun way to see Isle of Palms and Sullivan's Island! The staff was very friendly and gave great tips and directions for places to eat and sightsee. The mopeds ran great and the prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend them!!

1  Thank Amyhaines7
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Seeing IOP/Sullivan's really doesn't get better than this! Even though I live in downtown Charleston, riding around the islands feels like a vacation. The owners give you a quick lesson on operating mopeds before you even leave the parking lot, and there are a ton of quiet side streets where you can perfect your driving skill. Whether I'm spending the day at the beach, riding around with friends, or grabbing lunch on Sullivan's Island, PCM is my first stop.

1  Thank Kaitlyn C