“Fun day cruising the streets of Isle of Palms and Sullivan's Island.”
Review of Port City Moped

Port City Moped
Reviewed 15 July 2014

There aren't many things my husband, seventeen year old daughter and I agree on these days, but renting Mopeds today at Port City Mopeds was a WINNER! We had a blast! I highly recommend it!

1  Thank Melani H

Reviewed 11 July 2014

When I visit a new place my favorite thing to do is rent moped/skooter and explore! It is the absolute best way to take everything in! It's jus the right speed to cruise the back streets and enjoy and view. I have traveled the Caribean, South Africa, South East Asia and my absolute MUST DO, favorite thing to do is rent a moped and EXPLORE!

1  Thank Salt_Sand_IOP
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Like the other reviews, I cannot say enough compliments about this place and the owners! The mopeds were in superb condition and the owners went above and beyond regarding customer service. This is a must to do when in Isle of Palms!

2  Thank Jon C
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Cannot say enough positive about our experience with port City Mopeds! This was our first visit to the Charleston area and first time on mopeds. From our initial phone conversation thru the whole rental process Dave and Jordan were extremely friendly and helpful. They were so accommodating we highly recommend. The mopeds were a blast and a great way to get around isle of Palms and Sullivan Island. We hope to return to this beautiful place soon.

2  Thank happinessa
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I stumbled onto this gem on my vacation the first week of May. David and Jordan were extremely friendly, and informative. They have some wonderful brochures on local things to do. I ended up renting a 49cc moped (with harley Davidson style handle bars!!) for the entire week I stayed on the Island. I didn't get the chance, but I would highly recommend taking a trip with their moped's into the downtown Charleston area. I want to move down to the Isle of Palms area after my vacation, and Port City Moped definitely helped as a warm welcome to the area! A must stop for any one vacationing in the area, or anyone whom wants a pleasant way to travel! Will definitely be renting from them again.

1  Thank Benjamin T