The Sanctuary Spa is so dissapointing considering the 5 star hotel status...you would expect quality...but it's a waste of money. Staff acted as if they were too busy to answer questions...often they wouldn't even look up to talk to you. There weren't enough chairs to sit in while you wait for your treatment so people were sitting on laps! At a place like that, you think they could at least afford chairs! They also ran out of basic things like snacks and things for washing your face but the buckets remained empty and were not replaced the entire day.
Anyways, again, if you like throwing your money out the window, than this is your place...but if you actually like to enjoy the spa, try somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Charleston, SC, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort is an oceanfront Five Star/ Five Diamond hotel and spa offering casual Southern grace, comfort and charm on one of the top eco-friendly island in the U.S. It features five golf courses including The Ocean Course, site of the 2012 PGA Championship. Tennis magazine ranks it as America's No. 3 tennis resorts and it has one of the top-ranked beaches in the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your The Sanctuary Hotel at Kiawah Island Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sanctuary At Kiawah Island Golf Hotel Kiawah Island
- Sanctuary Hotel Kiawah Island
- The Sanctuary Kiawah Island
- The Sanctuary Hotel At Kiawah Island Golf Resort South Carolina