Stayed on Kiawah Isand Feb 2012. Had drinks in the Hotel Lobby/Bar area. Beautiful surroundings, quiet atmosphere and above average bar food. The drinks were well-prepared and reasonably priced. If you are deciding where to have drinks on Kiawah: choose The Ryder Cup Pub for a great Sunset with drinks. Once you've done that- head over to the Sanctuary for better drinks and food at less expensive prices. Get a table by the huge glass windows, sit back and relax. For my money, one cloudless evening at Ryder Cup Pub for a picture-post card sunset. The remaining evening happy hours: on the beach or at The Sanctuary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Charleston, SC, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort is an oceanfront Five Star/ Five Diamond hotel and spa offering casual Southern grace, comfort and charm on one of the top eco-friendly island in the U.S. It features five golf courses including The Ocean Course, site of the 2012 PGA Championship. Tennis magazine ranks it as America's No. 3 tennis resorts and it has one of the top-ranked beaches in the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Preferred Hotels, Ebookers, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Sanctuary Hotel at Kiawah Island Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sanctuary At Kiawah Island Golf Hotel Kiawah Island
- Sanctuary Hotel Kiawah Island
- The Sanctuary Kiawah Island
- The Sanctuary Hotel At Kiawah Island Golf Resort South Carolina