I have been twice now to the Sanctuary and I must say it's one of the best hotels around. They really make you feel welcome and happy to have you. John took my bags from my car and showed me to the front desk. I asked for an ocean view room and they were able to accommodate me. The steakhouse at the resturant is awesome as well as the Sushi bar in the steakhouse lounge. The infinity pool is quiet and the wait staff really make sure you have everything you need. I used the spa as well and it was a wonderful experience. I must say if you need to unplug and just relax this place is nothing but class.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Charleston, SC, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort is an oceanfront Five Star/ Five Diamond hotel and spa offering casual Southern grace, comfort and charm on one of the top eco-friendly island in the U.S. It features five golf courses including The Ocean Course, site of the 2012 PGA Championship. Tennis magazine ranks it as America's No. 3 tennis resorts and it has one of the top-ranked beaches in the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Preferred Hotels, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Sanctuary Hotel at Kiawah Island Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sanctuary At Kiawah Island Golf Hotel Kiawah Island
- Sanctuary Hotel Kiawah Island
- The Sanctuary Kiawah Island
- The Sanctuary Hotel At Kiawah Island Golf Resort South Carolina