“1 Ocean Course Drive Sept. 5-12, 2015”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Poor - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
V4261AWma...
“Worst rental we have ever had.”
Reviewed 1 August 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

The good...great location. Front desk staff was friendly.

The bad...Dirty, outdated and musty. Not as advertised. Prior reviews seem to have disappeared from their website. Found some online after renting. All bad reviews.

Arrived to a dirty pool, hot tub that did not work, outdated furniture inside and out, musty master bedroom with obvious signs of prior water damage on the ceiling in the master and other places in the home. Dust everywhere, filthy windows, broken screens, old TVs, uncomfortable beds.

For a high end rental, this place was in very poor condition. $89 Walmart gas grill to cook for 10 people. Run away from this one. Tried to contact Wyndham regarding our concerns but nobody answered emails and phone calls. Will never rent with them again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Linda K
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Pass on this one”
Reviewed 8 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

It did not help that we were there in the storm of the century and could not get off the island for 5 days but the accommodations were extremely disappointing. The location is fabulous and the kitchen and dining room tables were perfect for large group dining BUT the house I could use quite a bit of work. The carpets and windows were filthy. The mattresses were not at all comfortable. The pool and spa are not heated. I can't I,
Marine why you would have a spa and not have it heated. But the crowning blow was that there appeared to be black mold in the air vents. My sister has serious allergies so she was trying to get windows open which was also problematic. I spoke to the Wyndham about all this at check out and was assured that I would hear from a manager but I have not. Also I would have thought I would have heard from someone at the Wyndham during our stay to check on us given that the island was flooded but I did not hear from anyone.
I had a much different and significantly better experience on Kiawah a few years ago renting from Kiawah Island Rentals. I'll stick with them in the future.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Reviewed 21 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing