“Got to try it before you knock it”

Signature Boutique Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Kingstree
“Got to try it before you knock it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013 via mobile

Pleasantly surprises and almost went 13 miles to go to lakecity SC because the reviews was so bad, but it was greet clean quiet, tho the pool looks nasty!!! Besides that it was great coming from NYC , even the girl at the front of desk was lazy to look for my reservation at the end she was helpful

• Stayed June 2013
GeneKirbyGM, General Manager at Signature Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, 28 June 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback about your recent stay. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and recognized the improvements that have been made since I came on board as the General Manager in May. I appreciate your comments on the cleanliness of the pool as well as concerns with customer service. With this valuable information, I have been able to address the pool maintenance and additional clerk training. We look forward to your return so you can see the additional progress that has been made!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Yadkinville, North Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2013

We had booked 2 rooms and apon arrival they were not listed. The rooms were dirty and we had no towells or bathclothes. We asked for some several times and were told, I give you my word you will have some soon. The bathrooms were clean is all the good I can say about this place. We are from NC and were only going to be there 1 night or we would have asked for our money back and found another place to stay. I will not even give this place a rating. the health dept needs to check it out.

Room Tip: Do not stay here unless it gets major overhaul.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank C B
Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2013

We stayed at the Signature 5 nights. The room was clean; the staff was very pleasant. The house keepers were friendly and accomodating and there were no obtrusive noises from other guests. We would have liked it if hand towels were readily used. Improvements? Update your hotel amenities on your website! Because of some mixup we did have to change rooms. We asked for a non-smoking with frig/micro if it was available. The first room someone had smoked in and no frig. We moved to a different room that did have frig/micro.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms are warmer, no need for heat!
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank BethMJ
Nykoping, Sweden
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2012

Now let me say i love to travel an have been to many hotels but this one was the worse of all!The Signature Boutique Hotel a disgrace to kinstree the hotel has ROACHES RATS BED BUGS i was scrared to go to sleep,and must add the picture was nothing like the real thing the carpets stained i wouldnt dare walk on them!The cofee pot ?I WOULDNT LET MY DOG DRINK OUT OF IT and this new manager(KIM)all i can say is she need to do better!!!

Room Tip: just find another hotel
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank koonta k
Greenville, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel again and am glad to report there is a new manager (Kim) who is really making improvements. Our room was very clean and had everything we needed. We've always found the staff to be friendly but were really happy to see that more attention is being paid to maintaining the property! We'll be back on our next trip to Kingstree.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Nathaniel B
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2012

This was the worse hotel stay that I ever experienced. I was shown six different rooms before I found one that was half way acceptable. The beds were not made in the first room, blood was on the curtains in the second room, no light fixtures in the bathroom in the third room, the fourth room smelled like mildew, the fifth room the beds were not made. Finally the six room was slightly acceptable although the carpet was flithy and I had to walk around with my shoes on. The next morning, I woke up and found a bed bug in the bed. I have made four calls to the manager who keep saying he will call me back each I get him on the phone but have not called me back yet regarding the refund for the one night because we refused to stay another night. DO NOT STAY THERE, the hotel is very dirty!!!!!

• Stayed June 2012
4 Thank Yalanda91
Rick W, General Manager at Signature Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, 20 June 2012
Dear Yalanda91,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your comments about your stay. I'm sorry we fell short of your expectations. I will discuss these issues with my staff and have issues corrected. I have tried calling you back several times, as your voicemail box is full. Please contact me at your convenience.
Cartersville
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2012

Seriously, don't stay at this motel, drive to a nearby town and book a room there. This place is smelly, filthy, and staffed by mongoloids. (except for the lady who checked me in) Someone please call the health dept. "Housekeeping" came banging on the door at 10:00am telling me that they had to leave by 11:30am so hurry up and get out! Lovely...

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
4 Thank Preston W

Been to Signature Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!