“My overall stay was good.”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Kingstree
Salisbury, North Carolina
“My overall stay was good.”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

My overall stay was good. The service was good, the rooms were clean and comfortable, the maids were available at all times and we had clean towels and wash clothes, and I will stay again. I stay at this hotel every time I visit kingstree and I never have any complaints.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank staceya86
Ruby G, General Manager at Signature Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, 24 August 2014
I would like to thank you for your comment. Me and my staff main objective is making sure the guest have a comfortable and enjoyable stay. We look forward to having you come and visit us as often as you and your family and friends can. Thanks again for your comment.

Thanks,
Ruby Greene

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Reviewed 22 July 2014

There's never a place like home, but while you are away- we look for comfort while we are in the hotel. I must say I found comfort when I was here. I arrived hours before check-in and the manager did understand my situation and had housekeeping prepare my room right then. As I waited the small talk with the manager and staff was pleasant. When my room was ready, they reminded me that if there was anything I needed, to not hesitate to ask. Well, I have to say with joy, I didn't have but one-batteries for the remote control. The room was clean, fresh, and cool. I don't really care if it's a five star or two star hotel, I always bring my Lysol: so that is for my comfort(I say that to say this, you got to look out for your own lil desires) I slept well and felt good after every shower. The hotel was quiet, well lite, and welcoming. I'm glad it's under new management because the past reviews would have made me missed the improvement. So, I say go back and give the Signature another chance. I'm sure you will notice the improvements from surroundings, staff, and room decor. I will be back in one month and I have already made my reservations. I want to say to the management team-keep up the good work, you are on your way to Excellent. I had a comfy stay and say thank you, Telfair 2014

Room Tip: Double room first floor easy access, close to vending machine for those late night snack attacks and...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Torri P
Thanks for your comment and we appreciate hearing that you enjoyed your stay here at the hotel. We are glad that we met all of your needs, and look forward to you visiting the hotel again. Me and my staff appreciate having the guest feeling satisfied and pleased with their overall visit. We look forward for you to return to the Signature Boutique Hotel

Thanks
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I've stayed at the Signature Botique at least three-four times. Each time the hotel has gotten progressively worse. The towels were cheap and mismatched, the carpet dirty, and little unwanted creatures visited.
On April 26, 2014, I stopped in to use the rest room and change my clothes. I was told by the unprofessional attendant that the rest rooms were out of order. It appeared that I was on her nerves for asking. So, she said, "I don't know how they look, let me check." She did allow me to use the restroom and yes, both men and women had a sign that said, OUT OF ORDER. Her demeanor, just too nonchalant.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank veronica r
Ruby G, General Manager at Signature Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
I would like to thank you for addressing the issues you had during your stay and visit here at the hotel.
As the new General Manager of this hotel, I have corrected many of the issues and would like for you to come back and see the improvements that I have made.

Thanks Sincerely,

Kingstree, SC
Greenwood, South Carolina
Reviewed 24 November 2013

The wife and I arrived and the staff was very rude and very unprofessional. The night staff ask like she was doing my wife and I a favorite but had a piss look on her face. The first thing was that it was very dark around the building,plus look unsafe. The price was 57.00 dollar a night. When to the room had a smell to it , needed to be update. When to the restroom and ants was all over the bath mad. The bed need to be update along with the pillows ,my back was killing me. We were to stay another night ,but we checkout and told the rude clerk that we would chalk up the cost. The clerk did not try to ask what the problem was she said okay. We went to the room to get our bags and those ants was still in the room. The word I would tell anyone who want to stay at the run down hotel is sleep in your car would be better. I forgot to say that there was not internet system and not continental breakfast . My wife and I drove four hours to stay in a run down hotel. I am not happy with this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Michael308
Durham, North Carolina
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I got a room that had no refrig/or microwave. When you sit on the bed at the foot the head would come up and you fall on the floor. No toilet paper, but I brought my own and no face towels and I brought those to. The second day the trash in the bathroom was still there. At 11:00pm the smoke alarm in the room started to beep as if it needed a battery. The staff was very friendly and very helpful.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank lucy f
Ruby G, General Manager at Signature Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, 10 May 2014
I would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your visit here at the the Signature Boutique Hotel. I just wanted you to know as the new General Manager I have had the lights restored, hired some new employees, corrected the internet issue, any insects issues, and currently still updating here at the the hotel. After I have completed most of all the updates, I will start back with the continental breakfast. We do have new rates and if your in the area I would ask that you visit and see the changes that I have made.

Thanks Sincerely,

Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I arrived with my daughter and found all the staff to be rude and very unprofessional.. The only person there that was professional was the front desk girl named crissy.. As a matter of fact she was so kind and attentive to us that I gave her a twenty dollar tip which BTW she did not want to take, and if there are any entrepreneurs out there all you need is better management and a cleaning lady that actually works to turn this place into something worth having since it is the only hotel near by.. I called the city building to inquire about the owner and I was directed to an address that led me to the Arthritis clinic in Jackson Tenn. here is the phone number the same man owns this building as does own the hotel... (731) 664-0002 Mr. O'NEIL... The phone in our room did not work my cell phone had no service, thus I left a day earlier than planned to go to Myrtle Beach with my son.. I came all the way from Brooklyn NY for this? I hope the owner takes my review seriously if he even reads it, He has a chance to have something good if he only takes the time to clean house...

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Myrtle B
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 12 August 2013

We stay at this hotel every other year for my family reunion. We have seen the ups and downs with the hotel. When it use to be a Best Western the pool stayed clean, the was a continental breakfast. The staff enjoyed working there. Now since those days are gone the pool is dirty and never open when we first get there. The beds are hard. They don't have enough linen for the hotel during the stay. The front desk staff wasn't all friendly. I think it was the Front Desk Manager that was friendly. I understand everyone has there days I also work for a hotel, but to come in to so many problems. The hotel flooded due to the rain storm so the rooms smelled musty. Again I understood that. But when my family got there some of there rooms had no TV's some had no fridges and no wash clothes. But then to add to all this when we arrived at the hotel the cops pulled up and rushed in the hotel. I guess there was drama with some guest but for a guest just getting there and this is the first thing that happens and then all the other news about how the hotel has gone day hill. If there was another hotel other then this one trust me my family and I would not stay here. It's to the point that every other fourth of July weekend we know that we need to bring our own linen for the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor just encase it storms
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Richard F
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kingstree
The Inn at the Crossroads
#1 of 2 in Saint Stephen
Days Inn Lake City
Days Inn Lake City
#3 of 4 in Lake City

Been to Signature Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!