“Great service”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Ladson
Conway
“Great service”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Room was very clean, and breakfast choices were awesome. Overall great value. Will definitely stay again!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

GRM27, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Ladson Summerville Charleston, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I am very glad that you enjoyed our service and accommodations and we can't wait to see you again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
South Carolina
Reviewed 14 August 2014

This hotel was just enough for a one night stay. I would not recommend staying here past one night because of the lack of amenities as well as dirty rooms. Once we arrived, we were greeted by a nice agent who decided to charge us extra because we had an extra person IN OUR CAR. The person was not staying with us, but they decided to stay since I had to pay extra for them anyway. Despite us telling them they are not rooming with us, they did not do anything to change the fee.

The room was what I expected of a Days Inn here in South Carolina. Our hotels at this level are just plain boring. The beds were comfortable, surprisingly and the room was barely clean. We did take advantage of some of the amenities such as the horrible continental breakfast and the pool. The pool was sufficient and did what it needed to do, but could use some intense cleaning.

The location was perfect for heading into North Charleston for the nightlife. I was told it is cheaper than staying in the city, so I opted to do so.

All in all, I got what I paid for... but haven't returned to this location when I decide to visit Charleston.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
GRM27, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Ladson Summerville Charleston, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience and perspectives regarding policies and service. I am glad that we were able to meet the majority of your expectations and hope that you will stay with us again soon.
Greenwood, South Carolina
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

We arrive on July the 20th and left out July 23rd 2014.I booked a room with double beds. Checking in was quick with no problem. The staff was nice and friendly.The room was very nice and clean and updated. Housekeeping was wonderful and very friendly.The location was great just a short drive from all the main attraction.

• Stayed July 2014
GRM27, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Ladson Summerville Charleston, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
I am so glad to hear that you were so pleasantly surprised by your recent stay with us. It is always our goal to give each guest a one of a kind, memorable five star experience. I am glad that we have succeeded in making you feel at home and exceeding your expectations. Thank you for sharing your experience!
Cary
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Booked hotel through hotels.com and when I got there to check in Tierra told me I did not have a reservation there. A representative from hotels.com sent her over a confirmation of my reservation and she still did not let me into my room. She informed me that they had already been paid by hotels.com and didn't care if I got a room or not. She also refused to give a number to management.

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Akbrantley91
BhaveshP927, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Ladson Summerville Charleston, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
I am sorry for any rudeness or insult that you encountered with this situation and I assure you that your comments have been addressed with our entire staff and management team to ensure that no similar incident occurs in the future. I do believe that this misunderstanding was unintentional and I hope you'll accept our sincerest apologies for this lapse in service.

Travellers are raving about these Ladson hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ladson
Best Western Magnolia Inn and Suites
Wyndham Garden Summerville
Wyndham Garden Summerville
#5 of 10 in Summerville
Wingate by Wyndham Charleston University Boulevard
Wingate by Wyndham Charleston Un...
#10 of 58 in North Charleston
#8 of 10 in Summerville
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#1 of 3 in Goose Creek

Been to Days Inn Ladson Summerville Charleston? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Ladson Summerville Charleston

Property: Days Inn Ladson Summerville Charleston
Address: 119 Gateway Dr, Exit 203 off I-26, Ladson, SC 29456-3552 (Formerly Days Inn Summerville - Charleston)
Region: United States > South Carolina > Ladson
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Ladson
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Ladson Summerville Charleston 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Ladson Summerville Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Summerville - Charleston Hotel Ladson