“Nice rooms!”

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Lake City
Savannah
“Nice rooms!”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here on the way back from Florida and it was a very nice place to stay with friendly staff and clean rooms we stayed in the suite with a Jacuzzi in the room and it was only 89 dollars on a Saturday! I would stay here anytime! It was a great value for the experience:-)!

• Stayed April 2014
DaysInn_LakeCity, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Lake City, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your feed back. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Midland
Reviewed 8 April 2014

The reviews I have read lead me to believe that this is a nice place to stay. I would advise anyone making reservations far in advance to keep your confirmation email. I made a reservation in October for an intended weekend stay in April, the terms were that I would need to cancel 24 hours in advance or be charged one night's rate. I needed to cancel my stay due to a serious illness in the family. You can imagine my surprise when, three days before the deadline to cancel I found that I had already been billed for the full stay and was advised that any modifications to my reservation had to have been completed a week in advance. Unfortunately, those were not the terms I was given when I made the reservation and those were not the terms clearly stated on the confirmation email. I was able to reach a satisfactory resolution with the property but I take a dim view of establishments that change their terms without notifying their customers first. Disappointing.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
DaysInn_LakeCity, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
We are sorry you were not able to travel due the illnes in your family. The hotel however did not charge you anything due to that, your reservation was cancelled by ourt brand office on time. We hope to see you in the near future.

Travellers are raving about these Lake City hotels

Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I stayed for a week on business, and the housekeeping kept the place very clean for me. The staff were all very polite and helped me carry my luggage in. They also had helpful tips on places to eat and drink in the area. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy life to write this review. We are happy to hear that we were able to meet your expectations. we look forward to seeing you in the near future.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 2 April 2014

This property is one of the top properties I have stayed at in a while. I am used to staying at the Ritz-Carlton/Mandarin other top hotels due to my work schedule and having to travel frequently. What first stood out to me, is that this front desk staff were so warm and inviting, practically making feel like I was at home. Catering to my every need. They answered every question I had with the utmost professionalism and courtesy. They gave me addtional towels and blankets per my request. The breakfast in the morning was great. Plenty of variety and great portions. Internet and Cable was free which is a plus. I'm used to having to pay for Wifi in the major hotel chains I stay at. Very high speed which also helps as I needed to get work done in the evening when I came back from work. The housekeeping did a great job day in and day out with making sure my room was clean when I got back. Nina, the general manager did everything in her power to make sure my stay was comfortable and relaxing. Again, I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone who is in the area and is looking for a great place to stay. The prices also are pretty good. Stay at this hotel. You will not regret it.

Room Tip: Only stayed in one room. No idea which rooms are better than others. When I come back again I will h...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear valued guest,
It gives us great pleasure to hear that your stay was beyond expectations. We take pride in our work and thrive to provide the best to our guest. Our staff works very hard and will personally share your review with the. We hope to see you in the near future. Thank you oce again for taking the time to write this review.
Jonesville, North Carolina
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I have stayed here at Days Inn lake city couple times. Every time my experience was very good. Nice clean rooms and very help full staff. Internet is great.I will stay here again. i will highly recommend.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
DaysInn_LakeCity, Public Relations Manager at Days Inn Lake City, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Thank you taking the time from your busy schedule to take this survey. We appreciate your feed because it helps is know our guest need better and therefore grow each day to serve you better. We hope to serve you again on the near future. Thank you once again on behalf the staff too.
London, Kentucky
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I have stayed here several times, and enjoyed my stay everytime. Love the service. Internet is great too. Staff very friendly. Will come back. Nina was very accomodating. Housekeeping Liz is a gem to the hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
DaysInn_LakeCity, Public Relations Manager at Days Inn Lake City, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to survey us. We appreciate your feedback, since it lets us improve each day to make our guest experience better. I will also forward your commets to our staff that works 24/7 to make your stay comfortable. We look forward to seeing you soon in the near future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lake City
#1 of 41 in Florence
Red Roof Inn Florence - Civic Center
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Florence
Days Inn Florence Near Civic Center

Been to Days Inn Lake City? Share your experiences!