“Yummy!”

Pizza Inn
Ranked #28 of 66 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 December 2012

The food is delicious and the waitress' are wonderful! Overall i would give this a 5 put of 5!Yummy!

There are newer reviews for Pizza Inn

Reviewed 12 October 2012

I don't frequent this place unless on a budget for a pizza buffet in a rather short period of time.

i do lik the salad bar at this place, fresh choices the majority of the time.

During lunch hours it is difficult to get decent pizza on the buffet since it is usually very busy and people are waiting around the line to grab 3-4 slices of the same pizza. When normal courtesy is to take 1-2 and move on- its a buffet they will refill it!

My cos for this business is the SAUCE- pizza can't be good without a good base and the sauce is just meh- ok for me. the pasta sauces are about the worst canned sauces I have ever tried!

My favorite pizzas here on the buffet are the cheeseburger and mexican. They seem to be most flavorful. The crust on the pizzas leaves a little to be desired, after about 2 slices I quit eating the crust and just eat toppings.

The arcade area is lacking- although will keep a small child entertained. Service is varied- but mostly on the UP side. I have ran into a difficult manager once or twice over the years while trying to get my discount (school discount card) but they normally finally do it.

So for a kids group this place will probably g over well- children don't care as long as its pizza and lots of it.

Reviewed 6 August 2012

it was clean. Watress acted shocked that we didn't want the buffet. Buffet looked like it had sat out a while and nothing on it to our liking. Ordered and pizza arrived quickly. Wait staff not too attentive.

Reviewed 12 July 2012

They have a decent salad bar, hot pasta, and a ton of great pizzas in thick or thin crust, they are great about special requests and the desserts are the best!!! Can't forget the waitstaff, some of whom have been there for years, always attentive and smiling!!

Reviewed 7 June 2012

We got our salads and before we had eaten them our pizzas that were to our specs were out of the oven. I love raw sliced tomatoes on top of my pizza. Asked for and got them. My wife loves lots of veggies. Delicious. I ended with an apple/berry pizza. Yummy. Got there around 5 and had the place to ourselves until whole teams came for pizza around 6.