“Sunday after Church”

Add it.
Shrimp Boat
Ranked #50 of 67 Restaurants in Lancaster
Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

As Lancaster, isn't the biggest town, so if you don't be careful you will get tired of eating at the same place at your favorite place. Shrimp boat has been around since I was a child, 30 years ago. We had a couple that never had been to the Shrimp boat, moved here couple years ago. Shrimp boat is located in the working class neighborhood. This Sunday I ordered the salmon patties with collard greens, pinto beans, cheese biscuits and banana pudding! Oh my God, the BEST salmon patties I have ever eaten. Big ol' patties remind of hamburgers, nice and thick, and cooked to perfection. This is the place to be any day of the week the fried chicken is the best in Lancaster. If you have holiday parties call in advance for 50 or 100 pieces . Our church buys a lot of chicken from here. This couple that we took here was blown away from the service, to the freshness of the food, and the price. This is a cash location only, so bring cash with you! They are still old school, with the longest lines do to the best food!

3  Thank Jeff H