“My families favorite place” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 64 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Fast food
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Lancaster, South Carolina, United States
“My families favorite place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Not only do me and my husband like it but my kids love it ! Love the steak and shrimp that's our favorite. Mom like steak and broccoli.

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Good and consistent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I love to eat the hibachi chicken and rice with the shrimp sauce at this restaurant. The food is very good and affordable. Definitely one of my favorites for a quick carry out meal.

Visited June 2014
Wilton, California
“great dinner!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

We stopped in about 4pm, but dinner doesn't start until 4:30. I really felt like sushi so we went back after they opened. The wait person was very friendly and helpful with the menu. She also had a great sense of humor which we enjoyed.
On the dinner menu you can choose an entrée (1 protein), a combination (2 proteins) or platter (3 proteins). There are other menu items as well. Vern ordered the steak and scallops combo which came on a bed of rice and fresh crispy vegies throughout. It had a shrimp sauce on the side and some delicious sweet cooked carrots. They were really tasty! I chose a shrimp tempura roll and a salmon with cream cheese and cucumber roll, both had unagi sauce and sesame seeds. They were very good and cooked, which I need due to that kidney transplant. I would say the cooked meals are their forte, with a lot of combinations available. It's not a really large building but they must have a large to go clientele as they have a drive through window.
This is not noted in TA under Asian, or Japanese in the food category listings. If we lived here we would definitely go back!

• Visited October 2013