We stopped on our way home and ordered two whopper meals, two chicken sandwich meals and a kids chicken nuggets meal. Within 30 minutes my son and daughter that ate the chicken sandwich meal threw up all over the back of my car. I have had food poisoning over the years sense my job requires me to fly three times a week. We stopped at the Burger King in NC to clean the kids up and complain and was informed that this is not the first complaint they have heard about this Burger King poisoning their customers. We will spread the word sense we have friends and family from Campobello to Greenville.