“One of the best meals ever”

Soulisa's Fine Thai Dining
Ranked #4 of 19 Restaurants in Landrum
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Thai, Japanese, Sushi, Fusion
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Greeneville, Tennessee
“One of the best meals ever”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We had made reservations and at the time of making them mentioned that we were going to a play and needed to be out quickly. So when the day of the play comes along, the young lady who was our waitress did everything she could to keep us on time. Probably the thing that slowed us up most was my refusal to leave before I had finished my meal. The portions are large just the perfect size for me. They suggested a wine that was great with the meal, and the meal was a feast for my taste buds, great flavor. I am getting hungry just thinking about it.

Visited June 2014
3 Thank kdcpe

Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Great new place for Thai”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

If you like Thai, you will love this place! Have had two opportunities to dine here and both occasions it was terrific. The fresh spring rolls are wonderful, Pad Thai with Tofu can't be beat, and the cashew chicken is some of the best we have had anywhere. Nice quite place for lunch or early dinner. Only suggestion is that they add some Thai desserts. Absolutely love Mango Sticky Rice when in season and always want to end my Thai meal with this dessert!

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank PaulieDEE
Tryon, NC
“Great food, great atmosphere”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Had lunch with friends for the first time. Food was excellent, waiter very good in explaining choices, very attentive, reasonably priced! Look forward to returning for a music evening soon!

Visited July 2014
3 Thank p111nc
Landrum
“Delicious Thai food accompanied with live music.”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My husband and I ate at this new restaurant in Landrum and really enjoyed it. We had never ate Thai so decided to ask for advice and the waiter made a great choice for us. He was very helpful. The owner came to our table and spoke with us which was nice. A talented woman sang jazzy tunes making the environment a relaxing and fun place to be.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Roxanna G
Catawba, North Carolina
“Amazing dining experience, and live music too!”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We arrived after a long day in the sun at an equestrian event. The staff was professional, friendly, courteous and accommodating and very attentive. The food was prepared to perfection and each of our party of 5, dining on something different, all exclaimed that it was the best of that particular dish they had ever had. The wine list (my wife loved the MacMurray Pinot Noir) and the custom drink list were also big hits! Just as we had to leave a live band was setting up. We will definitely be returning! As for me? I had the Pad Thai with shrimp and we had some fried dumplings/pot stickers - Mmmm! :-)

• Visited June 2014