“Pleasant Surprise - Rivals The Best Restaurants in Big Cities!”

Stone Soup Market & Cafe
Ranked #3 of 19 Restaurants in Landrum
Price range: US$8 - US$24
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Stone Soup is a casual fine dining establishment focused on hospitality and community. Nestled in the Carolina foothills of Landrum, South Carolina our restaurant is surrounded by beauty. Just as many regulars as visitors pass through our doors and each one is treated like family. If you're looking for a few drinks with friends, a dinner with the family, or a quiet date Stone Soup is here to cater to you.
Lubbock, Texas
“Pleasant Surprise - Rivals The Best Restaurants in Big Cities!”
Reviewed 27 March 2013

We really enjoyed our meal at Stone Soup Café. It’s just a short distance off the Interstate, but so much better than the typical chain restaurants usually available. The waitresses were super friendly and very attentive. As you might expect from their name, the Soups were hearty and delicious, one of the highlights of the meal. But the sandwiches were also each unique and really good. My Smokin' Turkey sandwich with apple wood bacon and Swiss cheese melt on grilled sourdough was amazingly flavorful. Likewise, the Chicken Positano Sandwich was another great choice. Even the Cheeseburger was better than average. You get your choice of macaroni & cheese, chips, potato salad or mixed greens as sides. Everything appeared to be homemade with fresh, high quality ingredients. They even offer a nicely landscaped area for outside dining. Check out their informative web site for current offerings and the brunch menu. Reservations are accepted and probably a good idea for peak hours. I would whole heartedly recommend you give them a try.

• Visited March 2013

Matthews, North Carolina
“Excellent food & service”
Reviewed 24 March 2013

All the food was great. The lamb was fantastic. I spilled my martini first thing, and the owner was so kind - she made me another drink without batting an eye, and didn't even charge me for the one I spilled. The servers were all very nice. Will return next time I visit Landrum.

Visited March 2013
“Great little place to dine.”
Reviewed 25 February 2013 via mobile

What a nice restaurant, food was excellent service was great. Some reviews feel its a little pricey, I felt that the prices were reasonable. All in all a great experience.

Greenville, South Carolina
“Way to long since we have been here”
Reviewed 22 February 2013 via mobile

We haven't been her in a long time. Wow we forgot how great it was. We always loved the surrounding, like home but nice.
Great food for sure, and the service is great as well. Can't wait to start going there as a regular again,,

Inman, South Carolina, United States
“Great food...different atmostphere”
Reviewed 30 January 2013

Good food but it's a little expensive and the atmosphere is a little suffocating because there are pictures of horses on 95% of the available wall space. I mean, I like horses but it is a restaurant and the amount of pictures is a bit obsessive.

Visited May 2012