“great lunch”

Ranked #3 of 19 Restaurants in Landrum
Price range: US$8 - US$24
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Stone Soup is a casual fine dining establishment focused on hospitality and community. Nestled in the Carolina foothills of Landrum, South Carolina our restaurant is surrounded by beauty. Just as many regulars as visitors pass through our doors and each one is treated like family. If you're looking for a few drinks with friends, a dinner with the family, or a quiet date Stone Soup is here to cater to you.
Reviewed 12 March 2011

We recently ate lunch at Stone Soup while visiting Landrum and enjoyed it very much. The decor is a horse motif, with many racing and jumping pictures covering the walls. It was very interesting to look at. My husband and I both had the spicy turkey club sandwich and we both thought it was delicious. The vinaigrette dressing on the side salad was very tasty also. I wish we had saved some room for dessert! There was also a very cute outdoor eating area, thought it was too chilly for us to sit outside. We would definitely eat here again!

Reviewed 10 December 2008

Howdy!! This is Kathryn Shupings daughter, Holly Leopard,... I think yall do a great job. I miss yall . Wanda and Anna. You guys are great!!

Reviewed 14 August 2008

Stone Soup is a casual but superior restaurant that impressed me with their excellent sea bass entree and home made bread with a superb balsamic dipping sauce. The service was good, too. Be ready to pay for the quality, but also check Restaurant.com for a $25 or higher certificate, as we did, to help defray some of the cost. We own a home in the region and enjoy supporting the good restaurants.