“Don't know why they changed coffees”
Review of Bojangles'

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bojangles'
Ranked #15 of 19 Restaurants in Landrum
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

I don't care for Bojangles chicken because it's too hot(spicy) but I do like their biscuits. However they changed brands of coffee and I don't know what kind it is but it is extremely bitter. I did just what a previous reviewer did: poured it out! So now I just have to have tea or soda with my biscuit. I guess there are worse tragedies in the world.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

We stopped in for a quick breakfast during a trip through Landrum. We have eaten at Bojangles in other locations before but this was our first time at this one. The biscuit sandwiches were tasty as always, however the self-serve coffee in the dining room was very bitter. I dumped the coffee out of our cups and went back to the coffee station when I noted that the large pot was now empty. Thinking that we must have experienced the bottom of the pot on the first try, I stepped to the order station and told them the coffee pot was empty in the dining room. The employee apologized and promptly filled our cups from the pots behind the cooking station. When we tasted the 2nd cup of coffee, it was just as bitter as the first. At this point we gave up on drinking coffee at this Bojangles and threw the full cups in the garbage. I know that this was not representative of all Bojangles coffee. Maybe the water in Landrum in just different or maybe the regulars just like their coffee with a bitter jolt. We would have rated the place higher if the coffee was drinkable.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

It is KFC dumbed down. Fast food chain at its base. Potatoes that taste of cardboard, gravy that can patch a leaky hull, and chicken that could lube your car for a month. No surpirses.

1  Thank FredfarfromHome
Reviewed 3 June 2012

That's what I'll always have without blinking and you don't have to worry 'bout the Colonel. He doesn't come anywhere close.

Reviewed 17 March 2012

Coming home from Hilton Head Island we just wanted a quick meal, but not burgers so we got off at Exit #1 in South Carolina and stopped at the Bojangles there. The first thing that we noticed as we walked in was how clean it was, and when we walked up to the counter to order we were greeted promptly and with wonderful friendliness. Had fried chicken and it was great!
As we were leaving a lady cleaning the floors looked up and said, "Y'all have a wonderful day", and, you just knew that she meant it.
Didn't think that I could ever feel so welcome in a "fast food" establishment, but they will make you feel that if you stop at Bojangles In Landrum.

1  Thank Russell B

Been to Bojangles'? Share your experiences!