“Very good especially for the money” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN Executive Inn

BEST WESTERN Executive Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Latta
Bedford Hills, New York
“Very good especially for the money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

We were in need of a hotel right off 95 on our way to Florida and this was a perfect spot. Our room was clean, the beds were comfortable, and breakfast was even included. The staff was so friendly and helpful even at midnight. For the price it was a very good experience.
Breakfast had a lot of variety having something for everyone. Overall a good overnight stop.

Stayed November 2013
Roy D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, 24 November 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your recent stay at the Best Western Executive Inn in Latta SC! I genuinely appreciate you taking the time to put your review on Trip Advisor.I greatly appreciate your rating & feed back. Hope to see you soon.

Roy D'Souza

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Latta, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

If looking for a sweet experience in a small town nestled between South and North Carolina, Latta is the place and Best Western is the lodging. Superior staff and extra clean rooms - plus blueberry waffles at breakfast!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Roy D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Dear Susan,
Thank you for your recent stay at the Best Western Executive Inn in Latta SC! I genuinely appreciate you taking the time to put your review on Trip Advisor.I am glad to know you enjoyed our staff service & extra Clean rooms.Your FIVE STAR rating means a lot to us. Hope to see you soon.

Charleston, South Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

There were 30-40 lady bugs in my room. Some dead, most alive. Room also smelled like smoke even though it was a non-smoking room. The only reason I didn't leave is b/c there wasn't another hotel near and I was exhausted from making funeral arrangements and visiting family for my grandmother. When I checked out I told the clerk about the bugs and she said, "Yeah, we have a problem with lady bugs sometimes."

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Roy D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Dear Fleming,

I would personally like to apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced at the Best Western Executive Inn in Latta SC.I know how frustrating and uncomfortable it might have been for you with the lady bugs & smoke in your room. In our hotel, it is a top priority to ensure that our guest’s satisfactions are met. We wish all guests to experience an exceptional stay and the comments you have provided are absolutely necessary in accomplishing that goal!

I have already spoken to our Executive Housekeeper to resolve the issues encountered during your stay for our future guests. Additionally, if you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call me directly at 843 752 5060. I would be more than happy to assist you.

Virginia Beach
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013

A good place to stop on a trip. Right on I-95, fast, courteous check-in/check-out, room clean and in location requested, good variety of breakfast items to choose from. Anyone thinking of stopping around South of the Border should consider this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Roy D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, 16 November 2013
Dear Frederick,
Thank you for your recent stay at the Best Western Executive Inn in Latta SC! I genuinely appreciate you taking the time to put your review on Trip Advisor.I greatly appreciate your top rating & feed back. Hope to see you soon.

Chicago
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

My Title says it all, I stay at lots of Hotels/Motels all over the US and I've always found Best Western Hotels, like this one, to be one of the top ten on my list. They always have large rooms, they are cheaper than their rivals like Holiday Inn and they are free of bugs and problems like noise. This Particular one was very comfortable, very quiet and had a great staff that was fast and helpful. If you're in the area, try them out you'll see they are cheaper than the rest but far above them in value and quality.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Roy D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, 3 November 2013
Dear Kevin,
Thank you for your recent stay at the Best Western Executive Inn in Latta SC! I genuinely appreciate you taking the time to put your review on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate your top rating. Our intent is for every guest to experience nothing less than a perfect 5 throughout their stay here with us. Your comments, questions, and concerns have always driven the success for our Brand as well as provided us with the opportunity to excel in guest request and satisfaction.

Your comments are very valuable in our efforts to improve and go above and beyond with each and every stay! I am definitely going to share your comments with our wonderful team.

Again, thank you for choosing the Best Western Executive Inn in Latta SC. We hope to have the opportunity to prove our dedication to you upon your next visit.

abbeville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

Always clean and very friendly staff. Never once had a issue or problem here what so ever. I would refer a friend here without any reservations or concerns. I stay here between 7 or 8 times a year on business and will continue to do so every time I am in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Roy D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Dear Sammy,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review & awesome rating. We are glad to know that this is your home away from home. I would definitely share your comments with our wonderful staff. Hope to see you soon….

Warm Regards,

Newtown Square, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

Staff was very helful and kind. Accomadations were excellent. Only problem was no resturants near by.The only place to eat was a Wendys or a sub way. I would recommend this hotel to anyone headed to Phila. area on there way home from Fl. It is exactly half way.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Roy D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
Dear Thomas,
Thank you so much for your super rating & feedback. We are glad to know that you would recommend us for Trips between Philadelphia & Florida. Hope to see you soon...

Warm Regards,

Roy D'Souza

Also consider these accommodations in or near Latta
Quality Inn Dillon
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Florence
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 3 in Mullins

Been to BEST WESTERN Executive Inn? Share your experiences!