“Almost Perfect !”

Best Western Executive Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Latta
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Halfway to our destination we decided to spend the night in this hotel. Checked-in on April 17, 2014, around 9:30 pm. Manager at the reception was GREAT. Professional in the way he conducted his job.Our room was clean. The bed, floor, bathroom, everything was neat and tidy. The linens and towels smell fresh and clean I meticuluosly checked every nook or corner just something that I can point on as a negative... but nothing is amiss. Even the swimming pool and the parking lot it is safe. There are security cameras everywhere. Almost Perfect !

Room Tip: Just Stay there, you will be happy.
1  Thank AikenJoshAndrew

Reviewed 14 May 2014

The hotel, while close to the interstate, was a bit secluded from other amenities, but was clean and comfortable for our family of four (all adults). Staff were very attentive and recommended an excellent local restaurant a few miles away for dinner and even printed out the directions. Only towels for three in the room, but they were quick to provide more on request. A decent breakfast and we were on our way feeling refreshed.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Douglas H
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Overall, my 3, 4 day stay was decent. Initially, my only complaints were NOISE. The hotel sits directly next to I-95. (You know it by the noise.) The internet was slow at times, but usable. The bed was VERY OLD and dipped in the middle.

Mr D'Spouza is very nice!

I was prepared to say the hotel was really clean... that is until the morning I was showering to head to the airport and leave. There was a roach in the bathroom... (I'm now hoping that was the only one.) That ruined the entire stay.

ONE is too many. Because of that roach, not sure if I'd stay again.

Coffee tasted burned, but hey.. it's free.

Room Tip: Right off of I-95 and a truck-stop.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank DCWh0dat
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Our room, service, breakfast, etc. was excellent but sausage or bacon on the menu would have been great. The only problem we encountered was noisy guests in room above. It sounded like they had a small pony running around the room late at night and in the early morning. We do understand there isn't much a hotel can do to correct inconsiderate guests.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Excellent hotel. I thought it was new the first time I stayed there. Nice indoor heated pool & fitness center. Great breakfast. We first stayed here about 2 months ago and made it a point to stop here on this trip.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Very pleased with the entire experience. Good breakfast, great price and a very nice room. Close to my destination and convenient to where we needed to be. Stay here and you won't be disappointed. The overall stay was trouble free and I would stay here again with no hesitation.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Our stay at the Best Western in Latta, SC was so relaxing and comfortable after a long 12 hours drive. From check in to check out everything and everyone was professional, proficient and personable. I will definitely recommend this hotel in the future!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Also consider these accommodations in or near Latta
Quality Inn Dillon
Quality Inn Dillon
#1 of 7 in Dillon
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Florence
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence I-95 @ Hwy 327
#1 of 3 in Mullins
#1 of 3 in Bennettsville
Baymont Inn & Suites Florence

Been to Best Western Executive Inn? Share your experiences!