“Great food!”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Best Asian food around. Family owned and operated. They'll make you feel like a "regular" every time. Great sushi and consistently outstanding.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

I've been to this place several times since moving over to Lexington. It always seems to be very busy and the atmosphere is fairly nice. Also, the service I received was good on all visits. That is why it pains me to say that on all occasions I have left with a feeling that what I've eaten was not worth what I paid. The food compared to other places in the area is just average. I normally get the Kung Pao chicken or the Moo Shu Pork. Both are serviceable but nothing to write home about. I would compare the quality to your average Chinese fast food. I haven't tried the sushi yet and I've heard good things. Hoping that will be their saving grace because I want to like this place.

Reviewed 21 May 2013

Lunch today was my first visit to Antai. As Arnold said, "I'll BE BACK!!" Really enjoyed my Pad Thai, tasted great, served promptly and at the proper temperature. The wife's entrée was very good as well. The whole staff seemed friendly and genuinely glad to see us. Mario was our server and was helpful and efficient. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 5 November 2012

We try to eat ant Antai once a week . The lettuce wraps are better than P.F. Changs's. The varied entrees are all perfectly cooked and seasoned to bring out optimum flavor without overwhelming the natural freshness of the food. Our favorites are Black Bean Scallops and the seafood Hot Pot. Family fun with a friendly, personal touch

Reviewed 19 August 2012

This was my second visit to Antai. Went with friends who eat there at least twice a week. Once again the food was extraordinary. The brothers search out fresh local produce daily. The food selection is meticulous as is the preparation. Instead of the heavy handed sauces that camouflage most asian cuisine, the seafood or vegetables retain their original flavor with a hint of ginger or vinegar or soy highlighting and punching up the food. We have never been disappointed with any meals at this fine eatery. It's definitely worth the price, which is not always the case with other restaurants. It's a family restaurant so everyone gives value as though it was their own. Excellent as always.

1  Thank FLTraveler88

Been to antai? Share your experiences!