“Excellent food and setting hit the spot”
Review of antai

antai
Ranked #5 of 233 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was coming home form the hospital OR a little late and picked up my wife, the Queen of the known and unknown universe and pickiest eater on the planet. She loved dinner, her Chicken Chow fun and vegetable spring rolls were delicious. My beef and shrimp --Many Blessings with mushroom, broccoli, snow peas and a garlic sauce were wonderful. I started with my favorite steamed pork dumplings in a brown garlic sauce. As usual dinner was delicious in a nice setting. They also make sushi for those who love it.

1  Thank Edward S

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wife has never been fan of sushi, Thai, or Chinese. This restaurant has so many entree, sauce choices, and preparation styles that there is something for everyone. Pad Thai was delicious. Service was above average.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great food, great fun with friends. Staff here is always pleasant,too. My co-workers loved this place!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We ordered take out which may have been the issue. The sushi looked dull if that makes any sense. I wouldn’t take out again, maybe would try going to the restaurant.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We’ve come here every 3-4 months since they opened years ago (10?) and are always impressed with their quality and service. In fact, every time we come, we always say “why didn’t we come back sooner?”. It has the feeling of a neighborhood restaurant tucked away in a strip mall. Come early ... it’s small and can fill up quickly!

Been to antai? Share your experiences!