“Closed”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
COLUMBIA, SC
“Closed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

We went there today. It was closed. They had removed all of the merchandise and turned out the lights.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank RAK52

Irmo, South Carolina
“good seafood and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013

went here last night and was very impressed with the service and food presentation. the food was presented promptly and price is just right. a very good selection is offer to feed anyone try it!!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank arthur l
Gilbert, South Carolina
“Good food Great server”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

Good visit here kids night they eat free food was piping hot and we had a great server his name was Aaron!!! Fantastic kept glasses full and took great care of us. This is our new Monday evening spot !!!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Darrell H
Lexington, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This place is going to kill someone”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

We just got back from eating here, and my wife and I both got sick. They served her a trout that was rotten. I'm not kidding, the fish was rotted. We had eaten here last year, and the place was packed, the food was good. We got in the mood for seafood tonite, decided to go over there, and there were only a few cars in the parking lot. Now I see why. Honestly, someone had better close this place before they kill someone.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Thom R
Columbia, SC
“Surprisingly good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2013

I just read that Gilligan's in Lexington is a SC Aquarium Sustainable Seafood Restaurant so my husband and I had to try it out. I read the Trip Advisor reviews and almost didn't go. Most of the reviews were terrible. I'm glad we went.

We were there for lunch on Sunday. We had the she crab soup which was very good. My husband had the clams and they were small and sweet - the way they should be. My grilled shrimp were done just right. A decent wine list and some creative cocktails added to the menu.

I have 2 suggestions for Gilligans - don't serve the entrees until the salad course is completed and don't serve canned, overcooked green beans. Next time I will ask which sides are fresh before I order. We will go back. There aren't any really good restaurants in Lexington so we are glad we discovered this one. We will be back to Gilligan's.

• Visited June 2013