“Tasty but pricey”

Travinia Italian Kitchen & Wine Bar
Ranked #5 of 214 Restaurants in Lexington
Price range: US$8 - US$32
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Contemporary American Italian Cuisine. Handcrafted salads, chicken, pasta, pizza, seafood, steaks and veal. Extensive wine list and gluten free menu. Kids welcome. Full service catering and private dining. Open for lunch and dinner
Lexington, South Carolina
“Tasty but pricey”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Went during lunch hour. Good food and nice atmosphere. Service was great and quality of food was first rate. I would definitely eat again at Travinia.

east tennessee
“Delicious!!”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Great Italian spaghetti with meatballs. I love Italian food and this was some of the best spaghetti that I have tried in a restaurant. Maybe a little pricey but the quantity made up for the price. Great job!

Visited September 2013
hilton head
“OUTSTANDING!!!!!”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

While in Lexington for a meeting decided to try this place out because of reviews on tripadvisor. WOW!!!! This is the best Italian food I think I have ever had. Italian nachos, you've got to try them, my mouth is watering now thinking about them. Veal Piccata, very tender, just the right amount of sauce, great San Marzano tomatos. my husband had the sausage and rigatoni that was out of this world. Our server was Maggie L, boy was she good, jus the right amount of attention, great recommendations. we liked it so much we went back the next night, fried calamari, rigatoni with short rib bolognese and seafood stuffed shells, caesar salad every dish was perfect. It's hard to imagine that this is one of five that they have. We will definitely be on the look out for them. hopefully they will hit Hilton Head, SC soon.

Lexington, South Carolina
“Absolutely Fantastic!”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

My wife and I took friends from out of town here Monday (8-12-13) and Travinia did NOT disappoint. It was our first time here but it certainly won't be the last. Service was terrific, food was even better. From wine thru salads thru crème brulee ~ all very, very good.
I must admit, 3 of 4 of us had pastas with sauces that were not tomato based. My wife did however and we both found it a bit too authentic if there is such a thing. Very tomato chunky and too basily. That didn't matter much because the rest of us shared portions of our dishes and she ended up just as stuffed as we were. I'd recommend the Pasta Carbonara, Pasta w Short Rib Sauce, Grilled Chicken Fet Alfredo and ANY of the salads. Oh, and loosen the belt one notch before entering!

Brooklyn, New York
“Excellent Italian in Lexington”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

We ate at Travinia on a Friday night and had a 5 year-old, a one-year old and an infant in our party. Our server was terrific and accommodated us at a large, out-of-the way table. Everything we ordered was delicious. The crabcake appetizer was especially good, as was the shrimp scampi. Our only complaint, and the reason I did not rate this as 5 stars, is that the cappuccino machine was on the fritz, and according to our server had been down for several days. Otherwise, it was a great meal. I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited July 2013