Quality Inn & Suites Lexington
US$103
US$69
US$78
US$132
Quality Inn & Suites(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$67
QualityInn
US$132
Hotels.com
US$118
All reviewseggsstayed hereno elevatorfront deskparking is tightyogurtthe breakfast areafridge and microwavesausagebed was very comfortablehot waterwould stay here againwithin walking distancemotelclerkpetsdryer
Reviewed 12 July 2011

This was a nice surprise! Room was VERY clean! Bathrooms were upgraded and the bed was incredibly comfortable!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2011

It's been a year since my last review and I just wanted to say that I am still happy with this hotel. I am a diamond member of choice hotels, most of my stays are here whenever possible as I know I will always get a good nights sleep in a comfortable bed with a/c and heat that works.

I have had the privledge of meeting the owner and he really cares about his guests whether for a night or for regulars, and is always looking to improve this hotel and the Comfort Suites across the street.

When I am in Lexington/Columbia for business I stay here, when I am in town for lesiure I spring for the Comfort Suites across the street for the step up in amenties and larger rooms.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2011

Buyer Beware. Their full free continental breakfast is only available on weekdays. During weekends they don't serve you any eggs or any meat or any hot item; only bread, yogurt, cereal and orange juice. They should let us know this when making reservation. Will not go again

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank helterskelter911
Reviewed 8 January 2011

The Quality Inn is the old Comfort Inn in Lexington, but I think it still has the same management. We occasionally rent the jacuzzi suite on a special occasion and did so for New Years Eve. To be guaranteed the room we wanted, we had to reserve directly through the motel, which meant we could not receive our Choice Privileges points. We also were quoted one price, which changed when we made the reservation, but we took the room anyway because we like it.
When we arrived, the lobby was pleasant and decorated for Christmas; the room was clean and stocked. We requested a late checkout and were granted a later checkout than we had requested. Our children wanted to join us later to watch the Bowl Game, and they were welcomed. Except for the nice jacuzzi tub, the room is pretty standard, also has a small microfridge, coffeemaker, and a separate bath with shower. I was a little uncomfortable going to the outside ice machine, almost felt like I was in an alleyway, so I had my husband make any other trips there.
The meeting room has been turned into a spacious and inviting breakfast area, where a good breakfast is served with eggs, waffles, yogurt, cereal, oatmeal, toastables, and doughnuts. We got locked out of our room because of our late checkout, but the clerk gave us another key.
If you want a pleasant place to spend the night at a reasonable price, I would recommend here. It is on Main Street, but we were not bothered by noise, a few fireworks at midnight, but it was New Years Eve.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2010

I have stayed here on serveral previous occations with out incident. However this stay was one for the books. First, Im a diamond elite choice member with over 100 stays this year. The front dest clerk was rude refusing an upgrade in order to give me ground floor access. Second, I got in my room after paying upcharge for the room on ground floor and it smelled as wet dead dog slept in the room last. Finally, I was eaten alive by bugs still itching days later and had to go to doctor. Last time for me here at this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business