“Upgraded... Not Bad!!!”

Quality Inn & Suites Lexington
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Lexington
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Stayed here on business after checking rates at the Comfort Inn across the street. They wanted over a C-note at AARP rate!
This place is clean, recently updated with new bath fixtures and HD TV. WiFi was fast enough to run Netflix without buffering.
Only drawback is the outside doors. This is an older property, so there's nothing to be done about that.
Check-in was efficient, but the young lady failed to recognize my Elite Diamond status with Choice Hotels. I give them about 80 rooms a year. They need to instruct their people to acknowledge loyal customers.

Anyway, no complaints about the room. Breakfast was typical Choice fare.
Would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Gmsc081, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 8 July 2013

If your travels carry you to Lexington, you have two options on Main Street. The Quality Inn is pretty typical of a Quality Inn with exterior rooms. Our room was damp and musty but clean overall. Staff here is friendly and breakfast is the highlight of the stay. If you don't want to spend the extra to stay across the street, this hotel is a fine choice...just don't expect that you're staying at the Ritz.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 6 May 2013

On a cold and rainy night... I came here. Never saw a review but I chose it because it was a safe and convenient location. Room was fine, breakfast good (person who over sees the breakfast takes her job and hospitality seriously.) It was really the staff that won me over. Very nice, helpful and accommodating.

Months later I had business in Columbia, SC and wanted to stay somewhere that accommodates our dog. I checked here first. I was happy to come back! This time the room seemed to be nicer, and the staff just as pleasant as before.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank ForestBeach

Reviewed 19 March 2013

We stayed 2 nights, 5 people. We actually stayed here on my father-in-law's points, so it didn't cost us. But we had no problem with the service or the quality. The room was clean and it had a mini fridge, microwave, and cook-top. The bathroom was clean, but there was a sign that requested re-using towels. We ignored that and just got new ones when we needed, they didn't seem to mind. The only thing we didn't care for was the door seemed to be a bit loose and we could see a bit of light through it. However our room faced a fence, and the entire stay was very quiet. No complaints. I'd definately woud recommend staying here if you are on a budget.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 16 September 2012 via mobile

Very nice clean place. Theres a nice outdoor pool still open in Sept, nice free breakfast, comfortable beds. There is a $20 per pet per night fee even though it is not stated in the hotel information online.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 26 July 2012

If you are looking for a hotel with good customer service and friendly staff please avoid this hotel. I stayed once and was unimpressed. But thought to try it again, just in case the first time was a fluke. There was a medical emergency and I needed to cancel. Not only would they not process my cancellation (still charging me) but then got snippy on the phone when I called to inquire. And I never received a call-back when I asked for one, I had to call them. Poor is the only review I can give.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank D T
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Wonderful hotel, centrally located, with dining located nearby. We stayed here while on a visit to family in the Red Bank area and we were very pleased with the hotel. We used points for this stay and requested a ground floor room; but the clerk was unable to give us one, My big complaint with the second floor rooms, was the steep steps to reach the second floor. I have problems climbing steep stairs and these were quite steep, and I felt unsure of my footing, especially on the descent.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lexington
Comfort Suites Lexington
Comfort Suites Lexington
#3 of 7 in Lexington
Wingate by Wyndham Columbia / Lexington
WoodSpring Suites Columbia Lexington
Hampton Inn Lexington/Columbia
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Best Western Executive Inn & Suites

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Lexington? Share your experiences!