“Friendly, Clean, Reasonable Sleep Inn”

Sleep Inn at Harbour View
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Little River
Greenwich, Connecticut
“Friendly, Clean, Reasonable Sleep Inn”
Reviewed 12 January 2013

My husband and I try to stop at this clean, well-run, friendly inn when we head south. We have found it to be clean, with a nice pool and complete workout room and complete breakfast with sausage, eggs, waffles, etc. Staff is very professional. We recommend this Sleep Inn.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Reviewed 12 January 2013

After a long drive and an unexpected stop very late at night, I was met by an extremely pleasant gentleman (forgive it was 3am I forget the name). I had made my reservation too swiftly and for the incorrect date. He fixed the situation and even gave me a smoking room with a King Size bed and a jacuzzi tub that I was able to relax and unwind in before driving 500 miles back up to the cold and frigid north. Thank you kind little Sleep Inn in Little River!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a jacuzzi tub
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed 19 December 2012

Some friends and I shared a room here for a place to crash after a christmas party involving lots of alcohol. THe place seemed very clean and tidy. Its a bit on the small side, but for a budget hotel, it was perfect. I was happy to see it had a refrigerator. All in all, Id stay here again. The only down side, is the front desk woman with brown hair in her mid 40s didnt even look up or smile or anything as we were leaving. Not very professional.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
Guelph, Canada
Reviewed 10 November 2012

We stayed one night waiting to book into our scheduled vacation in Myrtle beach. Staff so friendly. We had a room with a jazzy ci, fridge and microwave. Bed very comfortable, small European style pillows were very soft. We did not stay for breakfast. We did take advantage of the free round of golf.
,!,

Room Tip: Request a room overlooking the golf course
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed 31 July 2012

The staff was friendly. Breakfast was average as must hotels of this type are. The room we had was a little dated as far as fixtures, the fridge and the bed. It was clean but needs to be upgraded for the price we paid. One plus is you get a free round of par three golf. The golf facitliy is next to the hotel. Not sure how often this promotion is available though.

Not a bad place to stay. Just OK. Hampton Inns in the area, which are comparable in price, are much more modern.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank DPC_LJC_Travel
Miamisburg, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 25 July 2012

My husband sent my best friend and I on a 4 day vacation to Myrtle Beach to have some fun in the sun. We carefully chose the hotel we felt had the best reviews for the price range we needed to stay within and chose Sleep Inn. I cannot say enough great things about this hotel. 4 nights, not one problem. Rooms were very clean, beds were comfortable and pillows were awesome too! No noise, slept in most mornings till 9am. We went swimming in the pool and found it to be relaxing and clean. Had a typical hotel breakfast with waffles, yogurt, fresh fruit, bagels, toast, etc. Coffee was good too! The hotel staff was extremely helpful when it came to giving us directions to the Boardwalk, the ocean, shopping, etc. As we came and went daily, someone behind the desk always asked us if we enjoyed our day, or just said Hello! I have stayed in some 4 star hotels during business trips and family vacations and I have to say that none of them gave the great service, the cleanliness and the comfort this hotel did. I would go back to Myrtle Beach AND Sleep Inn at Harbout View in a minute. I would definately reccomend staying here.

Room Tip: Our room was on the backside of the hotel overlooking the pool area. With the AC running noise was...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank Michelle C
Hopkins
Reviewed 1 July 2012

The rooms were clean, The person on the front desk did not seem to be fully informed about their job functions. My biggest complaint was noise the next morning starting at about 7am. The cleaning staff could be heard in the hall ways vacuming and opening garbage bags, talking amongst themselves and moving about from room to room. Kids were playing in the pool, which to my suprise was beneath my room at 7am. 7am. We had taken in some late shows and we were hoping to sleep in late. The pool should not be open to guest at 7am and the cleaning staff and guest wanting to swim should wait until at least 11am before they start moving about. After all You can't check in until 3pm. and then you have to check out at 11am. You only get 20 hours in the room. Should 4 of those hours be unpleasant because people are having a pool party at 7am or the cleaning staff is trying to get the rooms ready for the next occupant? Most people come to Myrtle Beach to enjoy either the beach or night life. For those who enjoy the night life, getting awaken at 7am is no fun after getting in at 1 or 2 am. It was very disturbing

Room Tip: The rooms on the rear by the pool are very noisy,because of people that visit the pool
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn
#20 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
Hampton Inn North Myrtle Beach - Harbourgate
Hampton Inn North Myrtle Beach -...
#9 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
Rodeway Inn & Suites
Rodeway Inn & Suites
#3 of 3 in Shallotte
Best Western Ocean Sands Beach Resort
Best Western Ocean Sands Beach R...
#3 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach

Been to Sleep Inn at Harbour View? Share your experiences!