“Home away from home.”

Days Inn Little River
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Little River

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Hughesville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2013

We were looking for a reasonable rate late at night and ended up at the Days Inn in Little River, SC. Exhausted from the long drive, we were treated very well at check-in at 1am. And then in the morning, Charul Patel (manager?) was a saint. She made waffles for us at the continental breakfast and gave us clear directions for our continuing trip. Everyone went above and beyond for us and I could tell they treat everyone this special.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
CHARLOTTE
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2012

I would rate this hotel as terrible!!! I checked in and the other hotels in the area were at cheaper rates but I thought that I would be getting a better experience by the upcharge at the days inn. I went to take a bath and the bathtub felt like someone had just let cleaner dry on it and it was chalky on my back so couldn't even relax in there. The floors in the bathroom looked like they hadn't been mopped in weeks/months. The cable wire was hanging out of the wall so every channel was fuzzy. The efficiency fridge looked like it hadn't been cleaned in months. The alarm clock did not work. There was a coffee maker in the room but no coffee for making or any coffee cups to be used if you did make any, not sure why they bothered. I forgot my shaving cream and toothpaste and in my bathroom it so politely said FORGOT SOMETHING, call and we have toiletries. I went downstairs to ask for shaving cream and toothpaste, they had neither and the person at the front desk even went so far as to tell me they should have it. I will most certainly never be staying in a days inn in the future and would advise anyone else to do the same, unless your expectations of your stay are that you have no expectations.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank KENNETH R
patelpranay4, Manager at Days Inn Little River, responded to this review, 6 January 2013
We are sorry to hear your review, if we had known earlier during your stay we could have done something. Mr. Kenneth if the rates at other hotel would have been lower , you would not have stayed with us, to our knowledge all the hotels around us have higher rates than ours.
We check all the rooms after they have been cleaned, and your room was checked too, every thing looked just fine.You sure did not come to the office or call the office with any concerns. AFTER SO MUCH OF DISSATISFACTION YOU DECIDED TO STAY ANOTHER NIGHT,RIGHT ? does not make sense does it.

Travellers are raving about these Little River hotels

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2012

Good location off of Highway 17 and was near a lot of the attractions I was looking for including restaurants and shows, which were suggested by the staff. The rooms were clean and the rates were pretty good. I stayed for three days for a very reasonable rates. The bathroom was surprisingly pretty nice, had granite on the walls and very clean. Definitely staying here when I come back.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
Rock Hill, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2012

convenient location in Little River, SC - only a few minutes drive to Calabash, NC or N. Myrtle Beach, SC---very friendly and informative staff---clean rooms at reasonable rates---great restaurants close-by on the inlet waterway---will continue to stay at Little River Days Inn as often as possible

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#14 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
Hampton Inn North Myrtle Beach - Harbourgate
Hampton Inn North Myrtle Beach -...
#12 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
Ocean Isle Inn
Ocean Isle Inn
#1 of 3 in Ocean Isle Beach
BEST WESTERN Ocean Sands Beach Resort
BEST WESTERN Ocean Sands Beach R...
#3 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,407 reviews

Been to Days Inn Little River? Share your experiences!