“"Nice, Courteous, Safe Stay"”

Days Inn Little River
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Little River
Greenville, North Carolina
“"Nice, Courteous, Safe Stay"”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I was pleasantly surprised at how accommodating the staff was. We (two ladies traveling alone) arrived late one evening (about 9:45 P.M.) . I checked in and was surprised to see that the gentleman on duty not only checked us in, but watched us as we parked the car, helped us with our luggage, escorted us to our room, unlocked the door, turned on the lights, turned on the heat, and checked to make sure we had all the necessary amenities. We have never had anyone to be so considerate upon checking in to any hotel. The room was very clean and neat with everything matching. (The hotel had recently been renovated: therefore, everything looked new.) At breakfast, the lady on duty even cooked the waffles for us. We were treated like "royalty." It was a very pleasant stay. We would not only stay at this hotel again, but we would recommend it to others.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Kay W

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Dillon
Reviewed 10 February 2014

With all the renovations, this an excellent place to stay.New carpet, new mattresses, new bath tub, new granite vanities. They always keep up .
Front desk is friendly, rooms are clean, what else do I want.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Wayne A
Reviewed 11 August 2013

The room was filthy and so smelly. It was only room available for last minute or I would of walked right out of there! The bedspreads were dirty and had burn holes. But like I said the smell was horrible ! Wanted to burn my clothes that I had on in that room , felt so dirty. Didn't take any of my belongings in there for fear of catching something or taking critters home with me . DO NOT stop keep going!

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Terrisunny7

Travellers are raving about these Little River hotels

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I really liked the staff there. The lady helped me with my waffles which were delicious. The shower was nice, so was the AC. Cable TV was great, too. Definitely recommend this place to my fellow travellers.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
#13 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
Rodeway Inn & Suites
Rodeway Inn & Suites
#3 of 3 in Shallotte

Been to Days Inn Little River? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Little River

Property: Days Inn Little River
Address: 1564 Highway 17, Little River, SC 29566-9225
Region: United States > South Carolina > Little River
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Little River
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Little River 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Little River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Little River Days Inn