“very friendly and helpful staff”

Days Inn Little River
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Little River
Reviewed 28 July 2010

very nice hotel close to casinos and friendly staff

Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 October 2009

The hotel is very clean, the servce is friendly, the price is economical and the location is excellent.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2009

Nasty, run down, nothing worked. management made no effort to make anything right.

• Stayed: November 2006, travelled solo
1  Thank BigMKershaw
Reviewed 1 September 2009

My husband, three children and myself were traveling back from our vacation in Florida to New Jersey. We found this Days Inn, the room rate was $69 a night, this hotel should pay people to stay there instead of taking their money. We went into the room and right away you are overwhelmed by an awful smell, still have not figured out what the smell is but it was bad. Within minutes of being in the room my throat started to close up and my chest started to tightened, the same thing was happening to my 8 year old twins all because of mold. it was awful, The place was filthy looked like it had never been cleaned. Brown stuff on the walls and floors, dust piled so high I don't think it was ever cleaned. Mold in the bathrooms, on the ceiling again it should be shut down. My husband went down to the main desk asked for our money back and we left and went and found a real hotel. It was after 11pm at night but trust me we all slept better in a real place (Sleep Inn not far from this horrible place). The air that night was very humid and trust me I could breath better outside than I could breath in that room. We stayed a whole 15 to 20 minutes and trust me that was to long. The person at the Sleep Inn after my husband explained to her what had happened said they always get people in at night saying the same kind of thing. So just bypass the one so called hotel and go straight to the Sleep Inn you will be much happier you did. And if there is anyone out there reading this from the Board of health, please shut this place down god only knows what kind of things you could pick up from there.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2009

this was the nastiest hotel I've ever seen. When I checked in I found pubic hairs in the shower. If that wasn't enough, I received a few phone calls to the room from construction workers in hotel! I was very upset and told the manager.. Who was very unprofessional!!! not to mention he let his kids run all over the place. I demanded a refund but he would not give me one, although I did not spend the night at the place. I didn't even care about the money at that point... I ran away!!! I had to call my credit card company to dispute the charges and the days inn corporate. I don't care how "low" the prices are ... RUN AWAY FAST

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled on business
1  Thank KristiJD
Reviewed 1 May 2009

I was skeptical at first after reading all the reviews , but I was greeted nicely at the check in. The room was as we expected , it was nice,clean, the room size was decent, I've not seen many 3 star hotels with this size rooms,we stayed for 2 nights . the maids were helpful, overall the stay was very good .

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2009

Stayed here with a large group of family members down for a funeral. In my room, I had to reconnect the smoke detector when I noticed the battery casing hanging, very obviously, wide open.
The really big problem I had with this place was the morning we were away for the funeral, both my two sons wallets were cleaned of their cash. One lost $20 and the other $16. I went up to the office and told the Manager/owner...Mr. Patel. His only response was to make a note of it.

• Stayed: March 2009
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#12 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
Hampton Inn North Myrtle Beach - Harbourgate
Hampton Inn North Myrtle Beach -...
#10 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
La Quinta Inn North Myrtle Beach
La Quinta Inn North Myrtle Beach
#40 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach

Been to Days Inn Little River? Share your experiences!