“Zip-tastic!”

Chattooga Ridge Canopy Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a soaring and gliding experience naturally fueled by a gradual elevation change in Upstate South Carolina. It takes limited energy to participate and is not designed to scare with big drops as much as excite with smooth gliding treetop views. Learn about the flora and fauna of the region as well as the Historic Long Creek Academy and the history of the region in this 3 hour adventure! New for 2013 is our 1100' Bell Tower Express and 400' final zip. 12 ziplines and 7 sky bridges in all! Must be 10 years old and at least 70 pounds, but less than 251 pounds. Youth rates.
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Our family really enjoyed the zip line canopy tour in chattooga. Amy and Cody were our guides. They did an excellent job on providing safety and teaching us correct ways to zip. They also were very patient with our young daughter that became nervous after first few zips. Amy allowed her to tandem with her and it built her confidence to complete last 4 lines by herself. The guides were very patient, encouraging and interesting. Felt safe the entire time, they were very thorough keeping safety priority. Great time

3  Thank Borenfamx5

Reviewed 14 March 2014

We were in South Carolina with wonderful spring weather not too many vacationers in the area but they are willing to guide solo travelers. Amy & Ben: our guides for the canopy tour made us feel very welcome, comfortable and took extra time telling us some history of the grounds. Excellent instructions by Amy made us very confident we could do this. I was even able to do part of the challenge course without much hesitation. The variety of zip line lengths and speeds made it so much fun. We had a blast and could have done the course again but it would be better to come back for fall colors.

1  Thank DGN57
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Amy and Dylan T were great instructors. I'm afraid of heights and Amy was very patient with me the entire time, Dylan was very kind, neither were pushy about going thru the course and getting it done. I actually ended up enjoying myself very much, might even do it again. :)

Reviewed 11 September 2013

It was the momento life time :) :) I have always wanted to go places like such , best rafting experience, thanks to the team and staffs,

Reviewed 8 September 2013

My husband and I had zipped before, but this was the first time taking our teenagers. We all had a great time! Niq and Charlie helped us have a great time while keeping us safe from the approaching storm. Can't wait to go back and will include the rafting too!