“Awesome Staff, Easy for Beginners.”

Chattooga Ridge Canopy Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a soaring and gliding experience naturally fueled by a gradual elevation change in Upstate South Carolina. It takes limited energy to participate and is not designed to scare with big drops as much as excite with smooth gliding treetop views. Learn about the flora and fauna of the region as well as the Historic Long Creek Academy and the history of the region in this 3 hour adventure! New for 2013 is our 1100' Bell Tower Express and 400' final zip. 12 ziplines and 7 sky bridges in all! Must be 10 years old and at least 70 pounds, but less than 251 pounds. Youth rates.
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Our entire family went! There we're more zip lines than we expected. The first couple ones were not very exciting, but It was easy enough for the little kids we had with us (they were 10 yrs). The scenery was awesome. The only really good one was the beast! We wish we could have just done that one over and over. They definitely saved the best for last. The guides were very nice. Josie and Keith were awesome. Josie has a great sense of humor and was able to keep up with the kids. It was great, we had a great time. The pictures they took were awesome and totally worth it! I wish we would have done more individual pictures when they asked. We didn't know we could buy the whole CD of pictures we thought we would have to purchase each picture. We would love to go back!

There are newer reviews for Chattooga Ridge Canopy Tours

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Awesome and exciting! Niq and Michael M. were great guides with great sense of humor. If ever in the area again we will certainly zip again with Chattooga Ridge Canopy tours.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Went zip lining for the first time. My anxious nature almost got the best of me, but our guides Mike and Keith were great. It was a great experience. Loved every minute of it. Would highly recommend it. You are harnessed and secure the whole time. Can't wait to go again.

1  Thank Peter D
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I was at the Chattooga Ridge Canopy Tours on Friday April 25th. On my way to Chattooga I really did not know what to expect, I thought I would only be able to go down 1 or 2 zips because I am a paraplegic and can not move from the waist down. When I got there, Keith, Ben and Samantha was out front to greet me, very friendly folks. We stood around brain storming on how we were going to do this, while Amy was out inspecting the zip lines. When Amy finished her zip line inspection, and I met with her. After talking and getting to know Amy, Ben and Keith before we started, I just needed to build a trust in them and you have to trust your equipment. Then we headed over to the training zip line. Amy explained all the safety issues and what I needed to do and what not to do. And now I was ready to go down my first zip line. I got hooked up to the zip line, I must say I was a little nervous but more excited then anything, because it was the first time my feet had been off the ground in 13yrs. Keith and Ben were very helpful they did all the heavy lifting moving me from one line to the next. With out either of these 2 guys I would not have been able to do any of this. Thanks to Amy, Keith and Ben for all you did to make this possible. Thanks to Ben for not letting smack face first into the trees and Keith for piggy backing me up the 52 steps to the big unit and fastest zip line of the day for me, it was a blast.I also want to thank Jack for making all of this possible and Samantha for taking the pictures and videos. And I saved the best for last. Amy, I want to thank you for packing the stool all day and making sure to not let me go until I was ready. If you are a paraplegic and have no leg movement you can still go zip lining, just call a couple of days ahead to let them know so they can be ready for you. Thanks again for making this a great and a fun experience for me. My son wants me to go with him so I will be back. Love you guys, you're the best.

Dale A

1  Thank dsayer102263
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Our family really enjoyed the zip line canopy tour in chattooga. Amy and Cody were our guides. They did an excellent job on providing safety and teaching us correct ways to zip. They also were very patient with our young daughter that became nervous after first few zips. Amy allowed her to tandem with her and it built her confidence to complete last 4 lines by herself. The guides were very patient, encouraging and interesting. Felt safe the entire time, they were very thorough keeping safety priority. Great time

3  Thank Borenfamx5