“Yummy & Affordable”

Hong Xing Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 24 Restaurants in Lyman
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 11 July 2013

We eat here often. The food is always good and fresh! You get a bunch of food. Love their Hot and Sour soup and egg rolls. Great meal and quick service.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

I have been to this restaurant many times, I sometimes call in on my way home from work. I love their Hot & Spicy soup, and Boneless Ribs W/ Pork fried rice. I reccomend Hong Xing OVER the Chinese place about a mile down the road anyday! My daughter always insist on going by here when she comes home, so we have a "girls lunch date".

Reviewed 13 April 2013

I love chinese food and have ordered from here a lot. Recently, it seems greasier than it used to be. Like it's old grease. It has an after taste. Their egg dropp soup is good though.,

Reviewed 17 June 2012

I ate at Hong Xing many years ago when it first opened and the food was okay--nothing great, but nothing awful. Since I'm the only person in my family who likes Chinese take-out, I hadn't been back until recently I found myself alone at lunch one Saturday. Unfortunately, the food is nothing like it used to be. Try Hong Xing only if you crave grease and indigestion and gristly meat.

1  Thank Kesig
Reviewed 2 March 2012

We have lived in the area for over 20 years. By far this is the best place for "Take out" Chinese Food. You can eat in but they have only a few tables and it would be "cozy" at best. They have never messed up an order, special request don't seem to be a problem for them. They have a very long menu and prices very reasonable. They know what keeps customers coming back. they are located in the Bi-Lo plaza on the far left-hand side.

2  Thank 474DanielS474

Been to Hong Xing Chinese Restaurant? Share your experiences!