“Good food at a GREAT price!”

Mariachi's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Manning
Cuisines: Mexican
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Good food at a GREAT price!”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

There was not much around in the area of our hotel. Mariachi's received good reviews and it was close by so we decided to give it a try. The parking lot was full - with both in state and out of state tags so that was a good sign. We were greeted by a very friendly lady who immediately seated us. The menu is extensive. We settled for our typical go to item on a Mexican restaurant menu - fajitas! I had the chicken and my husband had the steak. Both were $8.99! I do not think I have ever paid $8.99 for fajitas - even for lunch! The portions were huge! The food was delicious! I loved that they offered corn or flour tortillas with the fajitas because I love having mine on corn tortillas! I thought Mariachi's was a great place and an awesome place when the price is considered!

• Visited January 2014

“Awesome place”
Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

Once again I stopped here on my annual road trip, and the food here is delicious and cheap, waiter was super nice and friendly, I will be back on my next trip. (I wish they had this up in NY)

Adolphustown, Canada
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Loved the restaurant, close to Ramada Hotel. Good food, beer and wine. Decor was great. Great place to eat on our way to the South.

• Visited November 2013
South Carolina
“Good food, value and atmosphere”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

They have a very large menu including about a dozen vegetarian items. I had vegetarian fajitas which might sound strange but they were wonderful. I got the iron platter piled high with sizzling food but it was all manner or vegetables instead of meat. The food was excellent and very reasonably priced. Service was attentive. The decor is quite artistic and colorful Mexican themed? We immediately made plans to go back. It is a very easy on/off from I95. Despite the very inviting seating areas they were doing a steady take-out business which underscores the quality and value of the food.

• Visited November 2013
Massapequa Park
“Dinner”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

The décor was really neat - all of the furniture came from Mexico. Margaritas were on special for only $1.99 which in itself was a bargain and the food was good. We plan on stopping in Manning and staying at the Baymount Inn on the way back to NY.

• Visited October 2013