“Very nice!”

Hampton Inn Manning
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Manning
Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

On our trip north, we stopped in Manning for an overnight stay. This Hampton Inn had advertised a very attractive "special rate "...and it was ! The entire staff was very pleasant and welcoming, and the room was immaculate. The complimentary breakfast was "okay" (nothing "great")...but much appreciated. I'd definitely recommend this location.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 December 2013

I am always very happy with the service at this hotel. I am from Manning and the hotel is very close to my mothers house. The price is a little high for the area, but I guess that is how the hotel keeps the local young adults out (so I can not complain). The lobby is always clean and the rooms are clean as well. The service is great and the staff there is very nice and accommodating.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Excellent service always received at this Hampton Inn Location. We have stayed at this location at least 6 times in the past year when we have traveled to South Carolina to either visit family or attend family members funerals. We are always greeted in a friendly manner and provided the best service.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2013

As I arrived, and then departed the next morning, I could not help but notice the Baymont Inn signs next to the Hampton's parking lot. A few years ago, they were my usual stay while in Manning. Unclean rooms and highly questionable billings demanded that I go elsewhere. I am extremely pleased with this Hampton facilities and their staff. Everything and everyone, is "Top Shelf". Thank you all.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2013

The Hampton Inn has always been the hotel of choice for my wife and I when we travel. The rooms are always clean, the beds comfortable, and the staff friendly and helpful, and the free breakfast is always a plus.

We are long time Hilton Honors members, and we always request a king bed. My wife checked online and with hotels.com ahead of time to confirm that a king was available. We checked in and when we went to our room,we found that we were given two queens. When my wife went to the desk to inquire about this, she was told, with attitude that "Darlin, I TOLD your husband that a king was not available". My wife went back online, and both websites we looked at earlier still had kings available.

We will remain loyal HAMPTON INN customers , but I doubt we will stay here again. To be fair, everything else but the employee was great, clean comfortable rooms, and great beds.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2013

This hotel is in a convenient, low-traffic location. They have a professional, friendly staff; and, I would certainly stay at this hotel again. Recommend it to all of my family, friends, and co-workers.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 November 2013

This hotel is very clean which is very important to us. Also the beds are comfortable and clean. The breakfast is nothing special, but it's ok and the breakfast room is nice. Good coffee. We have stayed here before and would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manning
SureStay Hotel by Best Western Manning
Best Western Plus Santee Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#7 of 13 in Santee

Been to Hampton Inn Manning? Share your experiences!