We had a ok stay at this hotel. The entire staff were very frendly and helpful. Had great access to the cooper river bridge, great views if your willing to make the walk. The rooms were very clean, however seemed a little older to me than they let on. They had a water pipe burst our first day at the hotel but were quick to get it fix and the water turned back on( things happen). The pool pump also went down while staying at the hotel, and FYI the pool and area is small. The deluxe contenital breakfast was just ok. The food was hot but I would steer clear of the biscuits, they were so hard you could play around of hockey with them. I thought maybe the first morning we ate there it was just a off morning, but the biscuits stayed the same our entire stay. Basically I have had better deluxe contienal breakfast at other hotels. A recommendation to this hotel would be to do a little more updating and put a refrigerator in every room.This place is a good place to stay if your just staying a night or two but not a week. Probably would stay some where else when visting Charlston next time.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Patriots Pt. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites Patriots Pt.
- Quality Inn & Suites Patriots Pt. Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Quality Inn Patriots Pt
- Quality Inn Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Quality Inn