My husband and I stayed in this hotel this past weekend due to a wedding we were attending in Charleston. This hotel was recommended by the bride's family. It is located at the foot of the Ravenal Bridge on the Mt Pleasant side.
The front desk staff were very pleasant upon our arrival. Once we unloaded our belongings, which we had a lot of items because of the wedding, we found out our room was on the third floor of the hotel and the elevator was out of service. After making several trips up and down the stairs, we finally were ready to get settled in our room.
Our room was very spacious with a sofa, and a mini kitchen ( mini sink, small refrigerator and microwave).
The room was quite warm when we entered, because the housekeeping staff had turned off the ac and therefore it took a while for the room to cool down. My husband couldn't get the tv to work, and the front desk employee responded promptly when asked to come and take a look at it.
Our room didn't have the best view, overlooking the gas station behind the hotel, but we were never disturbed by anything going on at the gas station...no loud cars or music.
The hotel offers a breakfast as well, but due to the wedding weekend schedule, we didn't dine in the dining room.
Over all, the hotel was fine for the weekend. It was comfortable, clean and roomy. If you are looking for a place to stay and it doesn't have to be on the beach, then you may want to check out this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels and Odigeo so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Patriots Pt. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites Patriots Pt.
- Quality Inn & Suites Patriots Pt. Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Quality Inn Patriots Pt
- Quality Inn Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Quality Inn