We stayed here while visiting Charleston and the beaches. The hotel is in a great area just few minutes from Patriots Point. The room was clean and big. We had a king size bed very comfy. The air conditioning didn't smell bad as I read in other reviews .. anyway during the night it was better to open the window and sleep with the air conditioning off. Breakfast was ok but we only breakfast once because we preferred to go breakfast to some restaurant near the beach. There is a Starbucks in the nearby too! Front Desk staff is friendly .. During our stay it was very very hot so there was free bottles of water in the lobby. If we go to Charleston again we will definitely sleep here again even if the rate is a little pricey.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Choice Hotels, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Patriots Pt. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites Patriots Pt.
- Quality Inn & Suites Patriots Pt. Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Quality Inn Patriots Pt
- Quality Inn Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Quality Inn