1,006 results
All reviews isle of palms front desk breakfast ladies grocery store bi lo great hotel the breakfast area restaurants and shopping walking distance parking lot waffles excellent stay fresh fruit convenient location pleasant stay staff was very friendly would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Got charged 191.00 for a cancelled reservation. Called weeks ago to cancel and the clerk couldn't find my reservation. My bad, my name is hyphenated. Called today to inquire about the charge and spoke with the rudest, aggressive, lying GM I have ever dealt with! He had the nerve to lie to me and tell me the charge had come from Expedia. Called them but they said the charge had come from Hotels.com. Called them but they said the charge had come from the hotel itself. Called the hotel back and unfortunately spoke to the rude, lying aggressive GM once again. This time he told me the charge had come from the hotel because when I called to cancel the reservation I hadn't given them my full last name. Why was I given the run around and lied to the first phone call? In a day where such emphasis is placed on customer service, this jerk of a GM is an epic fail. At this point, the wasted money is besides the point! I want corporate to know what an unpleasant person they have on their staff!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cindi M
J B, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Isle Of Palms, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Thank you for sharing this experience. We are very sorry we were unable to refund the guaranteed reservation that was a no show on the night she reserved.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

This year our trip was to Charleston and the Hampton Inn in Mount Pleasant. Even though we had to cross the river to go into Charleston every time, it was worth it every night to be able to have peace and quiet and still be in the hub of activities. The room was clean and fresh, breakfast lady was always singing ( which I found charming ) as she kept the stock of food flowing. Front staff was professional in appearance. Great restaurants all around from fast food to dine in. Plenty of shaded parking, clean pool and towels for pool were separate. Found this hotel to be above the average by far. Alittle pricey for my taste BUT considered the area and it was average price. Enjoyed every minute. Thank you staff. VMC

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank crazy8lady
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

The Hampton Inn on the Isle of Palm Connector is a beautiful hotel in a fantastic location. I was pleasantly surprised. A recent stay at another Hampton Inn in Anderson, IN had marred and lowered my expectations of the Hilton brand altogether. That particular hotel had dingy linens, an untidy restroom and bedding, and lacked in customer service. I had easily become a Marriott girl.

But after staying at the Hampton Inn in Mt. Pleasant my faith has been restored! The hotel staff were pleasant and helpful. The hotel is located near shopping, dining, and had easy access to 17 and I-526. My room was very comfortable and clean! The bed was huge and wonderful. I can't find anything negative to say about my stay!

Keep up the good work! I'll be back

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Not only did I feel this was a great hotel but everyone I spoke to said how this was a great experience. I could not find one thing that Needed to be changed. every member of the staff was extremely friendly and made you feel that they really appreciated the fact that we chose this Hampton inn. They took pride in what they did.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We are greatful for the opportunity to serve our Guests in an authentic and caring way.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Great location in MtPleasant with great property, and staff that cares about customers. Very professional, clean, and attentive staff. Rooms clean, quiet, and, very comfortable. Complimentary breakfast with nice touch of fresh fruit in season.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family