1,001 results
All reviewsisle of palmsfront deskbreakfast ladiesgrocery storebi logreat hotelthe breakfast arearestaurants and shoppingwalking distanceparking lotwafflesexcellent stayfresh fruitconvenient locationpleasant staysouthern hospitalitystaff was very friendly
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Great place to stay. Only complaint is room had been smoked in and this is a No Smoking hotel. Great breakfast staff and front desk as well. I wish this property would had a hot tub, but no big deal! Great access to beach, only a 4 mile drive.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank dskandb
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We always like to stay at Hampton Inn because everything, no matter where you are, is mostly the same. I like consistency and this hotel gives it to me. Everything was clean and comfortable. This is a perfect hotel for a night or two. We had fridge and microwave for short stays.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

My first-ever stay at a Hampton property was at THIS Hampton Inn/Suites, Mt Pleasant, SC. I thought and still believe that even my AAA-discounted rate was a bit pricey - about $20 more per night than I would ideally like to pay. However, I was very impressed with everything about this property. Cleanliness, staff friendliness, and security were paramount.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Got charged 191.00 for a cancelled reservation. Called weeks ago to cancel and the clerk couldn't find my reservation. My bad, my name is hyphenated. Called today to inquire about the charge and spoke with the rudest, aggressive, lying GM I have ever dealt with! He had the nerve to lie to me and tell me the charge had come from Expedia. Called them but they said the charge had come from Hotels.com. Called them but they said the charge had come from the hotel itself. Called the hotel back and unfortunately spoke to the rude, lying aggressive GM once again. This time he told me the charge had come from the hotel because when I called to cancel the reservation I hadn't given them my full last name. Why was I given the run around and lied to the first phone call? In a day where such emphasis is placed on customer service, this jerk of a GM is an epic fail. At this point, the wasted money is besides the point! I want corporate to know what an unpleasant person they have on their staff!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cindi M
J B, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Isle Of Palms, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Thank you for sharing this experience. We are very sorry we were unable to refund the guaranteed reservation that was a no show on the night she reserved.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

This year our trip was to Charleston and the Hampton Inn in Mount Pleasant. Even though we had to cross the river to go into Charleston every time, it was worth it every night to be able to have peace and quiet and still be in the hub of activities. The room was clean and fresh, breakfast lady was always singing ( which I found charming ) as she kept the stock of food flowing. Front staff was professional in appearance. Great restaurants all around from fast food to dine in. Plenty of shaded parking, clean pool and towels for pool were separate. Found this hotel to be above the average by far. Alittle pricey for my taste BUT considered the area and it was average price. Enjoyed every minute. Thank you staff. VMC

1  Thank crazy8lady