Hampton Inn and Suites Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Isle Of Palms
Ranked #3 of 25 Hotels in Mount Pleasant
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Simply said, just an awesome hotel. Great suites. Spacious. Clean. Awesome location. Special Diamond reserved spaces. Friendly staff. Great lobby area. Great pool area. Upscale Hampton Inn. Ideal location in the parking lot with grocery store, eating places and great shopping.

Stayed: July 2014

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We came all the way from Norway to visit beautiful mt.pleasant and Charleston. Isle og palms is very close and shopping area is close. Better yet the pool area and the sweetest, most accomodating staff I have ever experienced! Our daughter turnes four yrs during our stay and Mama made arrangements for her. Given a birthday present from the staff.

Mama have gotten a friend for life in our daughter and in us! We love this place! Clean, close to what ever you might need and with wonderful staff like lady Mama makes this a vacation of a lifetime for us! Thank you!!!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Stayed 2 nights in order to be near family staying on Isle of Palms...only takes 10 minutes to get to the ocean from the hotel, which is located in a large shopping plaza with many options for food, entertainment, etc. The hotel is lovely, the rooms are quiet, but the staff stood out as above par. Very gracious and welcoming. GREAT breakfast!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Great place to stay. Only complaint is room had been smoked in and this is a No Smoking hotel. Great breakfast staff and front desk as well. I wish this property would had a hot tub, but no big deal! Great access to beach, only a 4 mile drive.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank dskandb
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We always like to stay at Hampton Inn because everything, no matter where you are, is mostly the same. I like consistency and this hotel gives it to me. Everything was clean and comfortable. This is a perfect hotel for a night or two. We had fridge and microwave for short stays.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

My first-ever stay at a Hampton property was at THIS Hampton Inn/Suites, Mt Pleasant, SC. I thought and still believe that even my AAA-discounted rate was a bit pricey - about $20 more per night than I would ideally like to pay. However, I was very impressed with everything about this property. Cleanliness, staff friendliness, and security were paramount.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Got charged 191.00 for a cancelled reservation. Called weeks ago to cancel and the clerk couldn't find my reservation. My bad, my name is hyphenated. Called today to inquire about the charge and spoke with the rudest, aggressive, lying GM I have ever dealt with! He had the nerve to lie to me and tell me the charge had come from Expedia. Called them but they said the charge had come from Hotels.com. Called them but they said the charge had come from the hotel itself. Called the hotel back and unfortunately spoke to the rude, lying aggressive GM once again. This time he told me the charge had come from the hotel because when I called to cancel the reservation I hadn't given them my full last name. Why was I given the run around and lied to the first phone call? In a day where such emphasis is placed on customer service, this jerk of a GM is an epic fail. At this point, the wasted money is besides the point! I want corporate to know what an unpleasant person they have on their staff!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cindi M
J B, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Isle Of Palms, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Thank you for sharing this experience. We are very sorry we were unable to refund the guaranteed reservation that was a no show on the night she reserved.

Travellers also viewed these Mount Pleasant hotels
Wyndham Garden Charleston Mount Pleasant
Hilton Garden Inn Charleston / Mt. Pleasant
Hampton Inn Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Patriots Point
Comfort Suites at the Isle of Palms Connector
Comfort Suites at the Isle of Pa...
#10 of 25 in Mount Pleasant
SpringHill Suites Charleston Mount Pleasant
Homewood Suites Charleston - Mt Pleasant

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Isle Of Palms? Share your experiences!