First time staying at this property. It has recently been remodeled and I can recommend it. Location is very convenient to local beaches, which is the main reason for staying here during the warm weather months. Also very convenient local shopping in case you need to pick up anything.
Room was a little humid, but this is endemic to most hotels I've stayed at, not a big deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NEWLY RENOVATED Comfort Suites(R) at Isle of Palms Connector is just a short drive from Charleston and less than two miles from the Isle of Palms beach. An ideal place to stay while visiting the South Carolina Lowcountry, this Mount Pleasant, SC hotel is just minutes from Sullivan's Island. For those seeking to be transported back in time, Mount Pleasant is home to Boone Hall Plantation, one of America's oldest working plantations and Fort Sumter National Monument, the site where the first engagement of the Civil War took place. At the Comfort Suites at Isle of Palms Connector, we strive to provide our guests with superior service and southern charm. Make us your home away from home when visiting the Mount Pleasant, South Carolina area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels and Expedia so you can book your Comfort Suites at the Isle of Palms Connector reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Comfort Suites Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Comfort Suites