“Scary barn full of junk”

Page's Thieves Market
South Carolina
“Scary barn full of junk”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We went to this "antique store" as we ventured around Charleston antiquing. This place is actually a run down barn on the side of the road that looks like hillbilly hell. There was trash and junk all over the grounds. Inside there is nothing but shotty furniture, junk, and creepy barn flooring complete with holes. We had to be careful where we walk because the floor was falling in. The staff was creepy and during the entire experience, I felt like I was in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie. Needless to say, we RAN back to our car and locked the doors. BEWARE.

Visited July 2013

“Unique, fun and full of potential!”
Reviewed 7 April 2012

As a frequent traveler and antique enthusiast, I am always on the look out for intriguing stores to root around in. While vacationing in the area, we passed by the Thieve's Market on the way to eat lunch on Sullivan's Island. I whipped my head around to ask my husband, "Did you see that? We must stop by there after we eat!" He agreed to let me indulge in my hobby. It is full of furniture begging to be restored or refinished. Due to the condition of the furniture, it is priced fairly. They will also consider reasonable offers, too. If you love old doors, old shutters, and to refinish furniture, then this is a must see for you! If you prefer pristine high end antiques then you will not find what you're looking for. I had a great time and loved imagining what I could so with all the potential the items in this old mill have!

Geismar, Louisiana
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Just another antique shop”
Reviewed 31 October 2008

We expected more. So-so antiques, however, prices seemed rather reasonable. Not worth the few miles from Charleston to Mt. Pleasant.

4 Thank Stepatti