“Quality remains tops” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Graze

Graze
Reserve with OpenTable
Graze is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Houston Northcutt and Hwy 17 N.
Transit: There is a Carta Bus stop merely 100 yards from our front door.
sc
“Quality remains tops”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is my second visit to this restaurant, the first being 2 years ago.
This is an eclectic restaurant with a very different menu, and my selection both times was the wild mushrooms with fresh goat cheese and truffle oil over pasta...As before, I loved this dish, and highly recommend anyone not afraid of mushrooms, try it.
The service is primo, and I can't imagine that they ever have a "bad day" here. I love this place! Try it! You will love it, too.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank kthywin

Charleston
“I'll give you an A”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

This is my third time to GRAZE and I have to admit they have delicious food at a great price. Most dishes are $14-$25 and enough to fill you up! Last night my mom enjoyed the Chicken and Waffles while I feasted on a Pasta dish with mushrooms, spinach and sun-dried tomatoes! Its always busy so reservations should be made in advance. We sat at the Bar and it was just fine! Great local spot in Mt. Pleasant!

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank KCIGM
Charleston, South Carolina
“Awful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Garlic Tomato soup: so heavy with cream cannot taste garlic, barely tomato.
Corn flake encrusted trout: burnt topping overpowered fish. Sent half back and I never send food back.
Chicken and waffles: same as above.
Table lighting is dim at best.
Good service, just crummy food.

Visited May 2014
Mt Pleasant, SC
“Exquisite torture!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

We returned for lunch (as we often do if in that area). My wife usually enjoys the lobster roll (a steal at $14, full of meat and great french fries), while I always love the tender, large prime-rib sandwich with onion straws and horseradish cram. All set was I when our server announced the daily specials: Italian meatball hoagie with marinara and provolone and bacon-wrapped meatloaf with a potato-onion hash. What to do? A basic rule of mine is always go with a meatloaf special and I was thrilled I did. Large and moist, and the hash was more like delicious home fries. And the lobster was first-rate as usual.

This place always impresses us and our friends. Well done, Graze!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank George V
Mt. Pleasant, SC
“Great place to end New Years”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

Yum! Stopped in here after a New Years dinner at another place. Jalapeno nightcap, fried pickles and pork buns! The couple next to us ordered some fried chicken livers over grits, they said they come every New Years to get this dish - it looked fabulous and I am not one to eat liver but I would definitely try it when I visit again.
It is located in the WholeFoods shopping center and could easily be missed but Don't! You definitely want to try this place, you will come back again and again.

Visited December 2013